Obuma Gives Netanyahu Ultimatum... What's the Threat with this Ultimatum?

Started by Warph, June 13, 2011, 08:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

I agree with all of that, Steve...And I've witnessed you walking that same walk, when you haven't let someone like Jerry goad you into writing things you normally wouldn't.  I would add to the list that you just published the aspect of being a gentleman.  Just because you don't use uncouth language doesn't mean you're soft...It merely means that you have enough of a vocabulary that you are able to express yourself without it.  There's nothing soft about that.  I have respected your stand up to yesterday, Steve.  Stick to it...And don't lower yourself to Jerry's level.

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: jarhead on June 23, 2011, 12:30:57 PM
Anmar,
You might have gotten away with calling Ms. Wilma "elderly" but calling Pam and old woman"? I'm a' feared you finally let your alligator mouth over-load your canary ass. Do you have any idea of the ways that squaw knows how to torture a California immigrant ??? The song 'Chestnuts Roasting Over an Open Fire" comes to mind.  ;D

uh.............me????.........elderly??????????? may be STARTIN down the south side of the hill but dont think I qualify as ELDERLY yet!
wheres my lighter??????? little firewood....... LOLOL

thatsMRSc2u

the Duke...he also said Talk low Talk slow and Dont talk too much....which is what any of the REAL tough ones I've known subscribe to......they dont HAVE to tell you how tough they are....you know by lookin at em.....
Men like THAT get my respect.

Diane Amberg

How about some heroes that are real people and not film characters. That means the real hero was the screen writer who wrote the script!...after all John Wayne's real name was Marion.. If I was 6ft. 7", that'd make me cranky too! ;D ;D Call me an ol' lady will ya? Piffle! ;D

Catwoman

You're only as old as you feel...And if that's the case...I'm older than dirt.

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 23, 2011, 05:50:34 PM
How about some heroes that are real people and not film characters. That means the real hero was the screen writer who wrote the script!...after all John Wayne's real name was Marion.. If I was 6ft. 7", that'd make me cranky too! ;D ;D Call me an ol' lady will ya? Piffle! ;D

Gotta say Diane......his name may have been Marion originally but he was quite a man in real life and you aint gonna catch me dissin Big John!  ;D

Catwoman

What I thought was great was the fact that he bought into his own legend...He actually believed he WAS John Wayne...And got extremely upset with Kirk Douglas when he played something other than the tough guy.  He told Kirk that he had a responsibility to uphold his tough man, cowboy image.  Interesting, the difference in perspectives regarding jobs...

Diane Amberg

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 23, 2011, 05:50:34 PM
IF you knew anything about Marion he was all that and then some.  He was a man on and off the screen.  :)
I did mention also Ronald Regan.  He gave the SS fits all the time.  He did his own work, he cut his wood, tended his ranch.  Didn't have to have help to do it.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

flintauqua

John Wayne??  Kirk Douglass??  Who are these guys ???

I know of a Micheal Douglass, kind of an old actor now.

I seem to remember a couple old geezers on the original Battlestar Galactica - Loren Greene and Lloyd Bridges.  I think Jeff bridges might be a son.  Jeff played an intersting fellow named Rooster Cogburn recently.  Good actor.

:D :angel: :D :angel: :D :angel: :D :angel: :D :angel: :D :angel: :D :angel:
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk