Obuma Gives Netanyahu Ultimatum... What's the Threat with this Ultimatum?

Started by Warph, June 13, 2011, 08:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Quote from: Anmar on June 23, 2011, 12:17:55 PM
Steve, are you saying you've never insulted pam or diane?  Boy you sure have a selective memory
Anmar,
You might have gotten away with calling Ms. Wilma "elderly" but calling Pam and old woman"? I'm a' feared you finally let your alligator mouth over-load your canary ass. Do you have any idea of the ways that squaw knows how to torture a California immigrant ??? The song 'Chestnuts Roasting Over an Open Fire" comes to mind.  ;D

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 23, 2011, 12:01:36 PM
Excuse me i never insulted any elderly woman.   I DID insult a sissy boy.

Probably made you feel real proud too.  School yard bully syndrome at work.

Anmar

wow jarhead, you're really on a troll,  have you ever heard the term troll, as it pertains to internet forums?
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

jarhead

Troll---yep, that's me. Just trying to keep pace with some of the "moderates" on here

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 23, 2011, 01:11:50 PM
Probably made you feel real proud too.  School yard bully syndrome at work.

I'll bet you ran to mama everytime someone took your lunch money too.

You wouldn't find the duke crying bully.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Catwoman

And you wouldn't find someone with The Duke's character BEING a bully, either.  He was always above that type of behavior.

What we need here is a few more John Waynes. 

flintauqua

Quote from: Catwoman on June 23, 2011, 03:47:39 PM
And you wouldn't find someone with The Duke's character BEING a bully, either.  He was always above that type of behavior.

And a few less Liberty Valance's!
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

srkruzich

At some point in my lifetime, men abandoned their iron fists for Iron Chef. Everyone became sensitive and in touch with their feelings. Nowadays men call their lawyers to settle disputes in the court room -- when I was growing up you called Joey, Tommy and Vinny to settle it in the parking lot. Our original American Idol wasn't Clay Aiken -- it was John Wayne. We didn't drink Red Bull -- we drank Red Label. It pains me to watch men continue on this downward spiral toward softness.

Talk the talk
When your a real  man, just look someone right in the eye and make sure there's conviction behind your voice. You can scream all day long about bullies and violations of social justice as much as you want, but that recklessness won't fly with a tough guy. Michael Corleone was the king of tough talk. His cool demeanor yet fiery stare was the ultimate vocal combination. You never respond by yelling. I simply look in his eyes and calmly say: "I would appreciate it if you met me outside to further resolve this matter." Only I don't use that exact phrasing.

Take the pain, and don't complain
Real men play hurt, take the pain and know that complaining is only for cafones who crave attention. The respect that comes from enduring pain is a lot better than the sympathy you get from moaning about it. President Regan after being shot outside of his limo walked into the hospital and refused to be carried in like some invalid.  Now he had cahones and was a real man! Complaining is a sign of weakness, and it's definitely not a sign that you can be a man.

Choose your battles
Don't let your alligator mouth overide your hummingbird ass.  Make sure the battle is worth the pain.  Things like a guy bumping and groping you wife, disrespecting her or anyone in your family, including those that are gone you better act.    

Stand up for your ideals
A man has principles and ideals that he won't compromise. It can be trust, respect or honesty, a real man has values that he'll never tolerate being tarnished. Defending his beliefs is always justified. And if he doesn't act in their defense, he knows he's a justifiable coward.

Don't fear fear
There's a common myth that tough guys don't fear anything. Trust me -- we do. The trick, however, is to hide that fear. Never wear your emotions on your sleeve. That's a stain the dry cleaner can't get out.

Flex that authoritative muscle

take a note from The Don himself. As Johnny Fontane cried to Vito Corleone: "Godfather, I don't know what to do!" The Don didn't respond with: "Have you tried psychoanalysis?" or "I know this great anti-depressant." The Don simply said: "You can act like a man!" That is my overall advice to those who find themselves falling into the pit of softness. I'm not saying we're all made out to be a tough guy, and I'm not saying my tips are the only ones to follow. However, I do know it's never too late to regain your manhood. So throw down your chai lattes and stand up for yourself. Stand up for your principles and don't let fear bog you down. Talk the talk, walk the walk and dammit, act like a man!

Marion Mitchell Morrison Never backed down from anything. IN the movies or in real life.   He stood tall and proud up til the day that his final battle was lost.  He faced it with dignity and pride and by God he died being a real Man.

srkruzich

Quote from: Catwoman on June 23, 2011, 03:47:39 PM

Actually he wouldn't have put up with the likes of jerry

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk