Obuma Gives Netanyahu Ultimatum... What's the Threat with this Ultimatum?

Started by Warph, June 13, 2011, 08:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Report: US gives Netanyahu ultimatum on resuming talks

"Israel Radio Reported Sunday that The United States (Obuma) gave Netanyahu an ultimatum on renewing negotiations with the Palestinians.
According to the ultimatum, Netanyahu has to decide within a month whether he agrees to accept US President Obama's proposal and resume talks based on 1967 lines."

An ultimatum! I gotta ask, "Or What?"  What's the threat that goes along with this ultimatum?

Also, did the Palestinians get an ultimatum?  After all, it was they who walked out of the negotiations last September.  We have the first fully purchased Presidency operating as a subsidiary of George Soros!  If Obuma  allows the UNSC to declare a Palestinian state, a great deal of his American Jewish campaign money will dry up and he and George will be singing, "The Party's Over..."

Speaking of American Jews.... I am not overly surprised when the majority of American Jews continue to support Obuma, but I know it confounds Christians.  What they fail to grasp is that Israel's survival is not only a low priority item for Obuma, but for a great many Jews.

Some American Jews, by and large, are far more connected to liberalism than they are to Judaism, far less familiar with the Talmud than with "Dreams of My Father" or "The Audacity of Hope."  The more religious a Jew is, the more likely he is to be a political conservative and to be concerned with Israel's security.  On the other hand, the younger and more secular a Jew is, the more likely he is to identify with Israel's sworn enemies and the more likely he is to prioritize green energy, socialized medicine, same-sex marriages and federally-funded abortions.

It is no mystery that so many iconic figures on the left are Secular Jews.  They would include Karl Marx, Leon Trotsky, Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin (part Jew), Saul Alinsky, Noam Chomsky, Ethel and Julius Rosenberg, Barney Frank, Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod, Barbara Boxer, Charles Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, Henry Waxman, Barbra Streisand, Brad Sherman, Norman Lear, Jon Stewart, Alan Colmes, Anthony Weiner, Bernie Sanders, Steven Spielberg and George Soros, to name a few.  I'm afraid that attending synagogue once or twice a year, sprinkling one's conversation with the occasional "schlemiel" and "schmendrick," and having a taste for corned beef or pastrami does not a Jew make.  In liberal circles, however, all it takes is voting for the most far left-wing candidate on the ballot.

I need only share a few additional facts to make my case.  There are, 154 Catholics in Congress... 24 in the Senate and 130 in the House.  Of the 154, 84 are Democrats.... 70 are Republicans.

There are 70 Baptists and Southern Baptists in Congress.. 10 in the Senate and 60 in the House.  Of the 70... 26 are Democrats, 44 are Republicans.

There are 47 Presbyterians in Congress.... 15 in the Senate and 32 in the House.  Of the 47... 16 are Democrats, 31 are Republicans.

When you realize that the Republicans in Congress currently out-number the Democrats 287-246, you can see that the 145 to 126 Republican advantage in those three major religious groups is nearly perfectly in sync with the overall makeup of the legislature.

However, there are 33 Jews currently in Congress, 12 in the Senate, 21 in the House.  Of the 33, 32 are Democrats, while Eric Cantor constitutes the ENTIRE Republican contingent.

Even though Barack Hussein Obuma has displayed bias towards the Arabs and Muslims ever since he entered the Oval Office, whether it was demanding that Israel stop erecting housing in the so-called settlements, going back to its 1967 borders or glowering at its prime minister as if he'd just nuked Chicago, he's not the first president who has held Israel to an impossible standard while giving the Arabs a pass.  At least since Carter, they've all behaved as if the stumbling block to peace is that Israel is just too damn big.  Why else would every "Path To Peace" invariably begin with Israel's being asked to cede land?  Inasmuch as Israel is by far the smallest nation in the region, it suggests that each of them, but especially Obuma, would have insisted that if it had been up to him, David would have had to first hand over his slingshot, and then fight Goliath from his knees with one arm tied behind his back.

....Warph
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

I finally figured out the threat.  There is a UN resolution that may be submitted (this September, 2011) to accept "Palestine" (including Hamas) as a full member of the UN.  That would make "Palestine" a state as far as the UN is concerned.  The UN Charter protects the territorial integrity or political independence of any state from the threat or use of force.  There is probably only one country that would veto such a resolution at the Security Council: The United States.... but with Obuma in office, that may not happen.... THAT IS THE THREAT!!!

Usually an ultimatum involves an either..... "either do this, or this is what will happen" type of threat.  The story really doesn't say what the counter consequence might be.  Given Obuma's abysmal congressional support on this matter, it's beginning to look like the executive branch is bluffing.... to me, anyway.  Israel is smart enough, and influential enough, to make things hugely uncomfortable for Obuma and if he has a half-a-brain, he'll understand that.  There would be huge political consequences, on the domestic front, if the community organizer tries to ram this one through.

....Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Anmar

a. Palestinian statehood is not a threat

b. Israel, nor any other country, should be dictating our government's policies.  I'm so sick and tired of Zionist shills posing as Americans in order to try and influence people to support a racist apartheid regime.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on June 21, 2011, 10:57:49 PM
a. Palestinian statehood is not a threat

b. Israel, nor any other country, should be dictating our government's policies.  I'm so sick and tired of Zionist shills posing as Americans in order to try and influence people to support a racist apartheid regime.

Same as your racist ANTI-Jew rhetoric there Anmar.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

there's nothing anti-jew about anything i said.  Please be more specific as to what you're referring to. 

Don't make the mistake of equating Israel and Zionist with Jews and Judaism.  They are not the same and your belief that they are only shows how ignorant you really are. 

True orthodox Jews protest against Zionism and Israel.  The Torah forbids Israel's existence and the mistreatments and oppression that has become associated with Zionism.

jarhead

Quote from: Anmar on June 22, 2011, 09:16:50 PM

Don't make the mistake of equating Israel and Zionist with Jews and Judaism.  They are not the same and your belief that they are only shows how ignorant you really are. 

And this comes from the guy / gal that is the first one to always cry foul for the "personal attacks" Hypocrite ?? You make the call.

Anmar

Quote from: jarhead on June 23, 2011, 08:59:25 AM
Quote from ANMAR:
Don't make the mistake of equating Israel and Zionist with Jews and Judaism.  They are not the same and your belief that they are only shows how ignorant you really are.

And this comes from the guy / gal that is the first one to always cry foul for the "personal attacks" Hypocrite ?? You make the call.

Where are you and your upstanding morals when warph steve and others are slinging insults at elderly women?  Give me a break.  This is the problem with Americans today, The debate is about a foreign government infiltrating and influencing our government and all people want to talk about is "oooo you're racist,  ooo you called someone ignorant"

jarhead

Quote from: Anmar on June 23, 2011, 11:31:10 AM
Where are you and your upstanding morals when warph steve and others are slinging insults at elderly women? 

anmar, You are such a funny little feller. Who told you I have 'upstanding morals'.? They have me confused with someone else. What insults did poor ol WARPH & company sling at an elderly lady ? Guess I missed it. Please point it out to me--------------------BUT----------if they did---you know the old saying "If you can't stand the heat---stay out of the kitchen" Now before you point out that I am  a windy ol hypocrite save your breath. Tell me something I don't already know. You have a nice day now and be forewarned, that in the near future I will try and rattle your cage ---again.  :)

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on June 23, 2011, 11:31:10 AM
Where are you and your upstanding morals when warph steve and others are slinging insults at elderly women?  Give me a break.  This is the problem with Americans today, The debate is about a foreign government infiltrating and influencing our government and all people want to talk about is "oooo you're racist,  ooo you called someone ignorant"

Excuse me i never insulted any elderly woman.   I DID insult a sissy boy.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

Steve, are you saying you've never insulted pam or diane?  Boy you sure have a selective memory

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk