Your government & Elk Konnected, LLC. Who's watching?

Started by Patriot, June 12, 2011, 02:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humpy

Wilma I think that $60.00 to $100.00 per hour is more than anybody wants to pay  a PI to answer these questions .
It is fairly obvious who owns the LLC . it is just a matter of principal to question who they are until they step up and admit publicly who ouns it . I find it hard to figure why they don't . Conflict of interest is the only reason I can think of.
 My "who gives a rats rear end" is pretty low ,unless there is an illegal act committed .

Catwoman

Quote from: Humpy on June 13, 2011, 01:08:07 PM
 My "who gives a rats rear end" is pretty low ,unless there is an illegal act committed .

Amen!

Wilma

So if it is obvious who owns the LLC, why don't you just name them?  Why all the fol-de-rol of calling them out?  Afraid of being wrong?

Diane Amberg

Patriot ,since you are a correct spelling spree,can you please correct the title of this thread... Who's watching, not whose. ;)

Catwoman

Hmmmmmm...Pat, you can send me that Braum's certificate now... ;D ;D ;D

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 13, 2011, 01:03:59 PM
Now Ross, you know that those poor ostriches (osterichi ?) Don't really do that!  ;)

Yes, Diane I was using it as a figure of speech. It is actually a myth. When an Ostrich gets scared if it cant run it will lay down and stretch it head and neck out flat on the ground. And because of the color of the neck and head it blends in well with the sand and appears to dissapear.

It is actually an interesting bird. Runs pretty fast too.

but that just doesn't clear the air about who the real Elk Konnected registered members are.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 13, 2011, 08:43:17 PM
Patriot ,since you are a correct spelling spree,can you please correct the title of this thread... Who's watching, not whose. ;)
Good one Diane.
That's terrible, LOL

Ifin youcin red thie is yure brane workin write ot right. LOL

Diane Amberg

Ross, I know it doesn't, but I couldn't waste a chance to have some fun.  :laugh: :angel:  I'm sure I'll get nailed by Patriot for mentioning that "whoops" but..... ;D

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 13, 2011, 08:43:17 PM

Consider it done, Diane.  You're quite correct.  Thank you.  Unfortunately, the replies I can't correct.  

Can you move your comma, "Patriot ,since", to the left?  And change "spree,can" to "spree, can".   LOL
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Humpy

Quote from: Wilma on June 13, 2011, 06:22:39 PM
So if it is obvious who owns the LLC, why don't you just name them?  Why all the fol-de-rol of calling them out?  Afraid of being wrong?
It is not that I am afraid to be wrong. The questions of debate ,should be confirmed by the LLC not by reasonable conjecture on my part.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk