Did You Know.....

Started by Warph, June 10, 2011, 11:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

I love the soap and water smell of any body. Man or woman,
but, one of the aroma's I love is a musk smell.............and yes, I think Brute and Stetson are a couple that
I tolerate.
As long as people don't bathe in whatever perfume/aftershave, I love to smell them. Flowery and most women's that I have been
around trigger my sinus' to react.
Dad has asthma and neither one of us can be around a candle shoppe................he gets choked up just standing down wind from a bon-fire and I am afraid that both of our problems are due to the fact we did smoke...........and just may be in the genes.
Like I said, I enjoy different odors of nature and man............nose has always been able to detect the smallest hint of a gas-leak, and other smells....
I enjoy being near a smoker for just a bit. Depends on what they are smoking.
The thing that stops me from lighting up again, is that with one puff, I would be a 2 pack a day smoker and I plain can't afford to smoke, finacial or health.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

jarhead

Old Spice ? They still make that stuff ? I thought when "old" Don McD went to the  big "long line" in the sky, where there are prime pelts in every trap, that they would quit making that stuff. Yep, he would extract the essence from a skunk with a hypo needle then squirt it in a Bubble-Up bottle that had a chunk of inner tube wired tight over the opening---then send it off to the Old Spice factory where they would bottle it up for Wilma and Larry to splash that skunk pee all over their necks and face. Throw in a few beaver castors so it would have "staying power' and they were good to go !! :angel:
Aw yea, the ol Brut, Larry---as I wandered the hallways in school the chicks used to say,"that brute smells like Brut"------------------------I'm warning you Doc---one wise ass comment about that and I will hump clear to California to beat you about the head and shoulders with intent to do bodily harm---after we toss down a couple cold brews to get the trail dust out of my throat !!!

larryJ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bubble Up?

As far as coming out here to do bodily harm, bring it on, Leg!  And you bring the beer and I drink Gluten Free beer, don't forget. 

AND, THAT IS NOT WHAT THE "CHICKS" IN SCHOOL SAID ABOUT YOU.  I THINK IT WAS "THAT B...HEAD SMELLS LIKE BRUT."

There's your wise ass comment, leather butt. ;D

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

larryJ

I guess that shut him up!  And, if it didn't slow him down from coming out here, I will have my syringes ready for his shots.   ;)

Larryj 8)

jarhead

I am one tired puppy. Humping to California to have a "little talk ' with Doc. Crossed the Rockies this afternoon and running down the west slope started getting shin splits so instead of jogging straight thru I decided to get a motel tonight and low and behold it has internet service so got on the forum. I aint as young as I used to be but if I get a tail wind and my running shoes hold up I should be in Ca. in a couple days.

Ms Bear

You'll be running straight into those Santa Ana winds, better be careful, no telling where you will end up at.

larryJ

He is going to get a tail wind, alright.  It's gonna send him all the way to Hawaii. 

I'll wave when you fl...wobble over, dude.   ;D

Larryj

Diane Amberg

Jar, you must be in Cortez.There's a great Mexican diner on the main drag and the turn to Telluride isn't very far.
Go see Casa Verde if you have time.The Old Anasazi may still be whispering in the trees there. Enjoy your run. ;) ;D ;D ;D 8)

Warph

.....that an Army Medic was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana and he wanted a pair of genuine alligator running shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.  After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the Medic shouted, "maybe I'll just go out and get my own alligator so I can get a pair of running shoes made at a reasonable price!"

The vendor said, "By all means, be my guest.  Maybe you will run into a couple of Marines Grunts who were in here earlier saying the same thing."

So the Medic headed into the bayou that same day and a few hours later came upon two men standing waist deep in the water. He thought, "those must be the two Marines the guy in town was talking about."  Just then, the Medic saw a tremendously long alligator swimming rapidly underwater towards one of the Marines.

Just as the alligator was about to attack, the Marine grabbed its neck with both hands and strangled it to death with very little effort.  Then both Marines dragged it on shore and flipped it on its back.  Laying nearby were several more of the creatures.

One of the Marine's then exclaimed, "Damn, this one doesn't have any shoes either!"
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Well, well, looks like when I get done reading from the Good Book to ol Doc in Californy I will be swinging down thru Arizona on the way home and be opening a whole can of Kansas whup ass on an old Fly-Boy !!!
  I got my lap top with me sitting in top of a palm tree scoping Doc's house out, right now. Someone keeps peeking out of a curtain but other than that, the place looks deserted. Not to worry though because I'm very patient and sooner or later he will have to go to the beach to look at the bikinis and when that happens I will pounce on him like a chicken on a June bug.
Man o man----stopped at a referred Mexican diner in Cortez and not sure what was in the tacos but it sure aint agreeing with my little tummy. Hey Larry--that mess on your sidewalk under the palm tree ? It was a California condor sitting on a lower limb---I aint lying buddy---can you believe a damn bird made such a mess ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk