Did You Know.....

Started by Warph, June 10, 2011, 11:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Wilma,
If a dapper young feller such as myself was to splash a little  Jade East cologne on, you know you would be swoon'n after me !!! :D

larryJ

:laugh:  Only if she was upwind, and then that's a maybe.  ;D ;D

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Wilma

I am not saying that he uses too much Jade East, but I can tell when the wind is in the southeast.

Diane Amberg

Jade East? My word, how old are these men? How about some Hai Karate too! 8)

jarhead

Was telling a niece a couple years back about Jade East and low and behold she found it somewhere on the internet and bought me a bottle---it still smells as good as it did when I was a pup---in moderation of coarse. Hai Karate and Jade East smelled about the same to me---but when I wore Hai Karate ol Sarge would give me a karate chop in the ol goozle gozzel.

Wilma

Old Spice is the only thing a MAN should wear.  And before one of you says it, besides his clothes.

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

sixdogsmom

Sounds very promising! I do hope they are onto something, and that this possible cure does not get pushed aside in favor of more expensive treatments.  :-\
Edie

larryJ

Old Spice has been my choice for many years now.  Jade East and Hai Karate brought back memories.  Did anyone remember Brut?

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

farmgal67357

BRUT......by Faberge'. ;D
Lisa
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk