DUH.....

Started by Warph, June 09, 2011, 01:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

U.S. Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz accused the Republicans of, "...trying to make it a crime to be an illegal immigrant. It's a conspiracy. First Republicans want to say that illegal aliens are illegal, then next they're going to want to take away their voting rights."

Nothing dull about this Congress!  Dumb da dumb dumb.  I wonder what will be next ???

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

kshillbillys

My God this woman is STUPID! There is no other word for her but STUPID!

Warph---What do you know about ex-NY Governor George Pataki and do you think he'd make a good Presidential candidate for 2012?
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Wilma

Good one.  I think it is time to start seriously considering Republican candidates and I would appreciate anything of truth that anyone can tell me.  I am afraid that I don't believe a lot of what I hear on the news.

Warph

Quote from: kshillbillys on June 09, 2011, 07:47:14 PM

Warph---What do you know about ex-NY Governor George Pataki and do you think he'd make a good Presidential candidate for 2012?

Whoa... when did ol' George wake up.  I figured he was long down for the count as he has thankfully been out of politics for   years.  Me?  I think he's a RINO like Romney.... walking that fenceline.  Has a tendency to fall off to the left of that fenceline at times.  Left office in worse shape than he did when he started as Gov.  A little worse than Romney.  For an idea on his thoughts on issues facing us, ckout: http://www.ontheissues.org/George_Pataki.htm

I'm thinking Rick Perry of Texas: http://www.ontheissues.org/Rick_Perry.htm and Tim Pawlenty as VP., but what do I know.
Don't count H. Cain out for the VP spot.  You can pretty well bet Obuma will drop Biden and go with Hillary as his VP now that she has SCREWED UP the Dept. of State to no end.... he probably thinks she will do a super job screwing up the office of the VP and America to his satisfaction.  But again, what do I know.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

Maybe some of us think you know quite a bit.  I will be interested in hearing more about what you think as the time gets closer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk