Time to Cut Foreign Aid to Muslim, Arab Nations

Started by Warph, June 06, 2011, 01:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

While America's standing in the Middle East couldn't get much lower, you wouldn't know it looking at the U.S. foreign aid budget.  Of proposed U.S. assistance for 2012, almost two-thirds is earmarked for Muslim nations and one-third of it goes to Arab countries.
See chart and video: http://video.foxnews.com/v/957643884001/time-to-cut-foreign-aid-to-muslim-arab-nations

Yet, despite those billions in aid, opinion polls show most Arab citizens still have an unfavorable view of America and most Muslim nations routinely vote against U.S. interests in the United Nations.
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/05/24/its-all-your-money-foreign-aid-muslimarab-nations?test=latestnews

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's unambiguous rejection of Barack Hussein Obuma's latest fantasy about the Middle East has potentially created a significant new political dynamic in the United States.  By graciously but comprehensively rebutting Obuma's entire view of Arab-Israeli reality, first in the Oval Office, then before a joint meeting of Congress, Netanyahu has also exposed broader flaws in Obuma's worldview.

To sum up the Israel-Palestinian Issue:

*The Palestinians danced and cheered in the streets, when 3,000+ American men, women, and children were slaughtered on 9 /11.
*The Palestinians murdered the defenseless Israeli Olympic team in cold blood at the Munich Olympics.
*The Palestinians chose a murderous Islamic terrorist organization, Hamas, as their leaders.
*The Palestinians HATE America, and then cry and complain on our websites.
*The Palestinians have NO legitimacy, and do not deserve our support, especially at the cost of jeopardizing the survival of our strongest ally.

One huge reason we are sending foreign aid to Israel, is so that your 18 year old sons and daughters, won't have to be risking their lives on the hostile borders of the America hating Gaza, Egypt, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon !!!  

Another reason we are sending foreign aid to Israel, is so that the front lines in our fight against radical Islamic terrorism aren't here in the United States.

Also, Israeli INTEL is one of the most valuable weapons we have for defending America against the America hating countries in the middle east !!!

.....Warph
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Anmar

Gotta love the inundation of zionist propaganda that Warph continually brings to these forums.  He'd like you to forget that the largest recipient of US aid is Israel, even though that relationship is the most damaging.  Gen patreus testified before congress that our friendship was a great strategic disadvantage.  Furthermore, no nation spies on us more than Israel does.  Israel has yet to explain why hundreds of their agents were arrested and deported by the FBI within the first week following 9/11

Finally, Warph fails to realize that the majority of aid to those arab countries is simply a bribe for their peace treaties with Israel.  Withdraw the aid, and those peace treaties collapse.

Why not end all foreign aid?  Arab, Israeli and everything else.  We have better things to do with our money than to help people kill eachother
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Warph

Here are the facts... maybe you forgot to read them so I'll put them out there for you to read again:

Fact:  While America's standing in the Middle East couldn't get much lower, you wouldn't know it looking at the U.S. foreign aid budget.  Of proposed U.S. assistance for 2012, almost two-thirds is earmarked for Muslim nations and one-third goes to Arab countries.
See chart and video: http://video.foxnews.com/v/957643884001/time-to-cut-foreign-aid-to-muslim-arab-nations

Fact: Yet, despite those billions in aid, opinion polls show most Arab citizens still have an unfavorable view of America and most Muslim nations routinely vote against U.S. interests in the United Nations.
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/05/24/its-all-your-money-foreign-aid-muslimarab-nations?test=latestnews

Fact:  Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's unambiguous rejection of Barack Hussein Obuma's latest fantasy about the Middle East has potentially created a significant new political dynamic in the United States.  By graciously but comprehensively rebutting Obuma's entire view of Arab-Israeli reality, first in the Oval Office, then before a joint meeting of Congress, Netanyahu has also exposed broader flaws in Obuma's worldview.

Really big Facts:  To sum up the Israel-Palestinian Issue:

*The Palestinians danced and cheered in the streets, when 3,000+ American men, women, and children were slaughtered on 9 /11.
*The Palestinians murdered the defenseless Israeli Olympic team in cold blood at the Munich Olympics.
*The Palestinians chose a murderous Islamic terrorist organization, Hamas, as their leaders.
*The Palestinians have NO legitimacy, and do not deserve our support, especially at the cost of jeopardizing the survival of our strongest ally.

Fact:  One huge reason we are sending foreign aid to Israel, is so that your 18 year old sons and daughters, won't have to be risking their lives on the hostile borders of the America hating Gaza, Egypt, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon !!!

Fact:  Another reason we are sending foreign aid to Israel, is so that the front lines in our fight against radical Islamic terrorism aren't here in the United States.

Fact:  Also, Israeli INTEL is one of the most valuable weapons we have for defending America against the America hating countries in the middle east !!!

Those are hard hitting facts in the above thread.  If you have a problem with with those facts... on what I wrote above... lets hear them. 

You are sooooooooooooo far off base that it is silly.  What the REAL stories are on what you wrote to come, little buddy.
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Quote from: Warph on June 10, 2011, 08:24:04 PM
Here are the facts... maybe you forgot to read them so I'll put them out there for you to read again:

Fact:  While America's standing in the Middle East couldn't get much lower, you wouldn't know it looking at the U.S. foreign aid budget.  Of proposed U.S. assistance for 2012, almost two-thirds is earmarked for Muslim nations and one-third goes to Arab countries.

Fact: Yet, despite those billions in aid, opinion polls show most Arab citizens still have an unfavorable view of America and most Muslim nations routinely vote against U.S. interests in the United Nations.

Fact:  Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's unambiguous rejection of Barack Hussein Obuma's latest fantasy about the Middle East has potentially created a significant new political dynamic in the United States.  By graciously but comprehensively rebutting Obuma's entire view of Arab-Israeli reality, first in the Oval Office, then before a joint meeting of Congress, Netanyahu has also exposed broader flaws in Obuma's worldview.

Really big Facts:  To sum up the Israel-Palestinian Issue:

Fact:  One huge reason we are sending foreign aid to Israel, is so that your 18 year old sons and daughters, won't have to be risking their lives on the hostile borders of the America hating Gaza, Egypt, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon !!!

Fact:  Another reason we are sending foreign aid to Israel, is so that the front lines in our fight against radical Islamic terrorism aren't here in the United States.

Fact:  Also, Israeli INTEL is one of the most valuable weapons we have for defending America against the America hating countries in the middle east !!!

Those are hard hitting facts in the above thread.  If you have a problem with with those facts... on what I wrote above... lets hear them. 

You are sooooooooooooo far off base that it is silly.  What the REAL stories are on what you wrote to come, little buddy.

I hadn't heard from you so I take it that you agree with what I stated above, anmar?
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

A liberal (anmar) is interrogated about her views (by Jarhead) on foreign policy
and the Middle East.  (Nice hairdo, Jar but the pink shirt has to go)

--Warph

-- Warph

jarhead

WARPH,
The interview was done in San Francisco so the pink shirt was the norm

Warph

Jarhead.... there is nothing normal about San Francisco... Case in point:

Women coming back home to San Fran....

A typical "Man on the Street" in San Fran... (warning: very abusive language)
--Warph

-- Warph

jarhead

These videos could have been shortened , WARPH. The first one----the window passenger should have thrown a short left uppercut.
   On  the crack head--- he's a little bigger so I would suggest a stiff left jab---a right cross ---then a left hook.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk