The new Prohibition! Bring your hammers and smash the bottles...

Started by Patriot, June 03, 2011, 11:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Quote from: kshillbillys on June 05, 2011, 10:08:54 AM
Ronnie: There are so many days that I feel sorry for Joyce just being married to you. I hope she doesn't know about half the windies you tell on here!! But then you amuse me and totally redeem yourself!---Jennifer
Jennifer, I understand what you mean. When we met Ron and Joyce, I don't hear very good and I thought Joyce was one of his Daughter's. When I found out that its was Joyce, I told Myrna it must have been the uniform.

Can you imagine what kind of TV minister Ron would make.

kshillbillys

Yes Frank, he wants you to send the Lord some money but he will give you his address! He does kinda remind us of Jimmy Swaggart LOL!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jarhead

Uh Frank,I don't know how to tell you but that wasn't Joyce with me the day you were here. That was on a Saturday so that would be the day that Candy Kane was here---Sunday is my much needed day of rest---then on Monday it's Chocolate Drops day---Tuesday is Sweet Lucy---------------------------WHOOP !! Damn, Joyce just knocked me out of my chair. I think she ruptered my ear drum.  I hate it when she sneaks up behind me and reads what I'm writing.
Stud Muffin aka Ron Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk