Weiner's Weener

Started by Warph, June 01, 2011, 11:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Now Anthony (the WHINER) Weiner is not one of the most attractive people on this planet.  In fact he might be one of the most unattractive.  Some have suggested, after having seen the alleged photo of the "enlargement in the underwear", the alleged enlargement could have been enlarged.  So...is this really Weiner's WEENER? Could Weiner be asked to prove that the WEENER in the alleged photo was not his?

Its not what he is saying, its what he won't say that is making him look guilty.  How do you know Weiners' lying?  Because his lips are moving.  Saying his account was hacked is pretty much a big, fat, WEENER lie.  Every login is tracked.  Now he has the FBI investigating.  Good bye political career.  Hello MSNBC anchor job.

......Warph

Weiner's Weener Tweet Picture:  http://gothamist.com/2011/05/29/weinergate_did_anthony_weiner_tweet.php  :o :o :P

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

thatsMRSc2u

LOLOLOL!! Does anybody remember the old movie Porky's? Where the gym teacher wanted a line-up so she could identify the pecker they stuck thru the hole in the shower??? LOLOL

jarhead

WARPH,
I heard a talking head on TV call this the "Weener-Gate" scandal. I thought a zipper was the weener-gate---or when I put on my one size too small, Speedo's----now there's a REAL weener-gate !!!!

Diane Amberg

You'd think there was no real news to report. WHO CARES! Except Jar's choice of Speedo size. Now that might make Meet the Press.

Wilma

Could we have pictures, please?

Mom70x7

Oh, Wilma, no!  :D

It's just a pair of gray underpants, "enhanced" either naturally or digitally.  ::)

But, if you're interested, do a search for Weiner twitter photo, and choose images. It's really a ho-hum.  ;)

Wilma

I meant pictures of Jarhead or is it he that we are talking about?

readyaimduck

Do you think we could have fries with that 'hot dog'? ;D

flintauqua

Since he's from NYC, the usual condiments are mustard and sauerkraut, with optional sweet onions in a tomato based sauce
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

readyaimduck

well, I would rather have fries....AND a Vlassic Pickle to show him what a weiner weener winner really is!  lol
ready

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk