Creepy Clown Kathleen Sebelius's $500 Million "Shut Up & Sitdown" Plan

Started by Warph, June 01, 2011, 05:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Man.... the people in the Obuma administration get creepier by the minute.  The latest example is HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius's plan to spend $500 million to "educate" babies from the moment they're born so they will "sit still" in kindergarten.  Not only is it creepy, it's an extraordinary waste of money.
When my kid's, who are in their 30's now were little, we took them to church, and taught them that they are to sit still and be quiet during church.  (Obviously, they were not taken out during the sermon, they sat, and learned to listen!  And when they WERE taken out because they REFUSED to be quiet, they were paddled on their bottoms and taken right back in!  No taking them out to PLAY.  I only had to do that once or twice... they were smart kid's).  By the time they got to kindergarten, what do you know, they COULD sit still and be quiet!

....Warph

Story at: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/sebelius-early-learning-initiatives-need

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Jo McDonald

It (She) just makes me shake my head in disbelief...........
The qualifications for belonging to Obama's team, must be "leave your brains at home...all you will need here is a Stupid plan that will cost millions of dollars".
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk