"Israel is not what's wrong in the Middle East. Israel is what's right."

Started by Warph, May 26, 2011, 11:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Obama let his A S S overload his mouth this time !!!  Netanyahu made him look like a clown.  It was a pleasure to watch the two Tango together.  Did you notice the look on Obuma's face during their speech?  Obuma Choked!  And choke he should!!!  This clown can't remember what the right and left hand iare doing.  If he wants to be a statesman maybe he should take lessons from Bibi.  On his own he just comes across as a common Chicago bred thug.
......Warph

Netanyahu's skillful address to Congress touched every Mideast base with conviction and facts. He made a compelling case for his approach to the Palestinians, including Hamas, and was so well-received by both Democrats and Republicans that Obama is left looking foolish and isolated.

The president was fortunate to be in Europe, if only because time and distance spared him immediate embarrassment.
His ideas for the "peace process" have been shredded beyond salvaging.

"Israel is not what's wrong in the Middle East. Israel is what's right."

"The conflict has never been about the establishment of a Palestinian state. The conflict has been about the existence of a Jewish state."

"The Palestinian refugee problem will be solved outside the borders of Israel."

"We will not negotiate with a Palestinian government backed by the Palestinian version of Al Qaeda."
......Benjamin Netanyahu

Throw in his urgent reminder that Iran must be stopped in its march toward nukes, and you have the pillars of a principled and clear policy. It's a speech that Obama himself could have given, if only he shared the policy.

Instead, our president is stuck in a view that only charitably can be called even-handed. His embrace of major tenets of the Palestinian narrative on borders and settlements and his silence on the "right of return" have emboldened Arab hard-liners and eroded Israeli confidence in him.

Worse, his attempts to squeeze and isolate Netanyahu have backfired. In what might be an un precedented moment, a foreign leader visited Washington and trumped an American president on his home court.

Netanyahu wasn't rude. He was right.

Obama's flawed approach, stemming from his belief that America must show more respect for Muslims, is more than a tactical blunder. He has so badly misjudged the issues and the players that there is zero chance of serious negotiations. And without the hope of talks, the chance of war increases and the power of Islamic fundamentalists grows.

It remains a mystery why Obama fails to see this larger strategic picture. Israel is a democratic friend and ally, while Palestinians have no rule of law, honor terrorists with street names, and use mass media and schools to preach anti-Semitism. One Hamas leader grieved Usama bin Laden as an "Arab holy warrior."

While it's true, as Netanyahu conceded, that parts of the Israeli position, such as an undivided Jerusalem, are very hard for Palestinians to accept, that's an endgame hurdle.

The basic threshold facts matter now, and they are crystal-clear: A series of Israeli governments has accepted the idea of an independent Palestinian state, and made serious efforts to negotiate terms.

The Palestinians always say no because the sticking point is the same one it has been since 1948: Neither their leaders nor the general public is ready to end the conflict and accept Israel as a Jewish state. Until they are, there can be no peace.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/25/obama-left-choke-netanyahus-dust/#ixzz1NTh8kmpK
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jerry wagner

Reading over your wall of text, I note that you state that Palestinian 'honor terrorists', so has Israel when they honor those that take part in attacks on the Palestinians.  There is little difference in the two.

Warph

Quote from: jerry wagner on May 26, 2011, 12:52:15 PM
Reading over your wall of text, I note that you state that Palestinian 'honor terrorists', so has Israel when they honor those that take part in attacks on the Palestinians.  There is little difference in the two.

First of all, jerry... I'm impressed that you were able to read that 'wall of text'... too bad you don't know what is really going on with the palestinians.  Second... I've been there a number of times with State.  Have you?  You know only of what you read.  For some reason, you've taken the far-lefts's version (ie: media matters, ms/nbc and other goofball nitwits) as to what is really going on there.  The people are under Hamas' thumb.  They are taught to hate and kill Israels'.  There are street signs and monuments for palestinians terrorists that have killed Israeli men, women, children and babies, thanks to hamas.  I have yet to see anything like that in Israel.  The children are taught in school that a good Israeli, is a dead Israeli.... PERIOD!  Granted... there are some good palestinian people but, they have very little choice in the matter as long as the terrorist government hamas reigns.  You need to wise up and study the middle east situation before making goofy comments like that above.  It might open your eyes...  that is, if you're not a islamic terrorist sympathizer.  

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on May 26, 2011, 12:52:15 PM
Reading over your wall of text, I note that you state that Palestinian 'honor terrorists', so has Israel when they honor those that take part in attacks on the Palestinians.  There is little difference in the two.

Sorry but Israel doesn't hide behind women and children, they use uniforms, they operate under a military not a terrorist cell, they do not send their people in to blow up civilians.  It is not terrorism when a military has to respond to terror attacks and some civilians are casualties of a war. 

Two different things altogether. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Warph

Hamas has pored over 3,000+ rockets into the tiny nation of Israel this year.

--Warph

-- Warph

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on May 26, 2011, 07:53:18 PM

Hamas has pored over 3,000+ rockets into the tiny nation of Israel this year.

Imagine that, 3000+ rockets into israel, how many times has Israel taken the first shot this year.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk