Monster Tornado Hits Joplin Missouri

Started by sixdogsmom, May 22, 2011, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

My thoughts and prayers go out for all of you and all of them. It sounds like emergency services are doing a wonderful job with what they've got going on, with coordinating vehicles coming in from everywhere, limited roads and resources and everyone wet and cold. I've been hearing some of it from the fire service end. Several fire stations were damaged as were some of the usual evacuation centers. I just hope the round of storms going on now stays just rain and not too much more wind. So Sad.

flo

I am praising God for protecting my family.  I was able to keep in contact, on facebook,  with those in Grove, even while they were taking shelter.  Pam and I were in constant contact, but that didn't keep this mother/grandmother/great grandmother from worrying till I knew the storm had passed and they were all okay.  Night before last had the tornado that demolished Reading to contend with as I have family in Emporia, Lyndon, Lebo, Melvern and Waverly.  Everyone has been allowed to go unharmed.  Again, I praise God and thank him for his love and protection.  I hope that those here on the forum whose families and friends are affected can have the same kind of news I have received.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk