Constitutional Violation by Obama

Started by srkruzich, May 20, 2011, 05:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on May 20, 2011, 05:36:59 PM
AS of today Obama is openly violating war powers act and Constitution.

Highly consistent with the Democrat party at all levels.  The ends justify the means.

"Laws?  We don't need no stinkin' laws."
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

Obuma feels and acts as if he is above the law.  He has simply done whatever he has desired, which is generally to destroy the America many of us knew and loved.  This Congress had BETTER use it's legal authority to force a response from this Administration.  Obuma flirts with impeachable offenses.  It's time to pull the trigger if he continues to break the law and avoid the best intentions of most Americans.  His power is specifically and constitutionally limited for a reason.  Congress needs to act NOW on this matter but.... I simply don't see anyone willing to fulfill their duties!  The Obuma adm. knows they're irrelevant, and since they stand in our stead, We the People have become irrelevant.  The very few people in Congress who speak out/stand up are ignored, chastised, derided... and apparently, a person MUST be in the corrupt good ol' boy system...  Regardless, someone recently said that fighting really hard can be a fairly serious undertaking.  Well, that's what the hell they are in Congress for, to protect the people of the United States and come down hard on a rouge president.

Good post, Steve.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk