Obuma Throws Israel Under The Bus Today

Started by Warph, May 20, 2011, 01:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

Quote from: Warph on May 20, 2011, 09:34:36 PM
"I don't think it's nice, you laughin'.  You see, my mule don't like people laughing.  He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it."

You know,  I bet that mule of yours types about half your posts.  Its just too difficult to discern which ass is posting
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Warph

Here we go again......all of sudden Obuma claims his statements regarding Israel were misrepresented.  Can we believe anything that comes out of this clown's mouth?   NO!!  Obuma... the master of doublespeak.... a real loose cannon... the kind of president who will LIE us right into a nuclear conflagration.  Obuma takes credit for the assault on the Usama bin Laden compound when in actuality it was Leon Panetta who finally took charge and ordered the assault.  Where was Obuma... on the golf course?   No wonder our allies pity us and our enemies ignore us.

Only a politician can have his statements recorded for the whole world to hear over and over but, somehow have the egotism to suggest the world didn't hear him correctly!  Prime Minister Netanyahu and the world heard you loud and clear, Sport.  I'll tell you who heard your comments the best.... the Muslims.

So, we're to believe a scripted speech, he gave, was "misrepresented"?  HA!  By whom?  It IS the responsibility of the President to ensure that whatever he says is never misunderstood, not only just by fellow Americans but also, perhaps especially and more importantly by other country's diplomats and dignitaries.  In this, he admits he failed.  Obuma is dangerous, not just for what he believes and his rhetoric but that unfortunate character flaw of his for not telling the truth.  Our friends can't trust him and our enemies know they have a friend in him.

Now that Israel and the rest of the World have stopped laughing, Obuma,the clown comes out and tells everyone his great plan "just wasn't understood."  Now we need a "czar" to interpret the POTUS's words as he spoke them, as he never seems to mean what he reads from the teleprompter.  No wonder the Brits think Barack Hussein Obuma is a bit of a "smart alec"?
This label certainly appears to fit in the minds of British police:  "Scotland Yard, the UK's police force, has given President Obama the security codename 'Chalaque' for his visit this week to the United Kingdom," the UK Daily Mail reports.  The term is reportedly a Punjabi word meaning, 'someone who is too clever for his own good,' according to the newspaper.

A Punjabi speaker told the newspaper that the word is 'not considered rude', but could be 'mildly offensive'. "It is also said to mean 'cheeky, crafty and cunning'," the paper notes.

Scotland Yard insiders told the Sunday Times that codewords are randomly generated by computer.  Oh yeah... uh-huh.

....Warph's Mule
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Quote from: Anmar on May 23, 2011, 09:45:10 AM
You know,  I bet that mule of yours types about half your posts.  Its just too difficult to discern which ass is posting

Why are you an Animal Hater???  Isn't it true that Peta has you on their "top 100" list of animal hating losers in CA?  That they have threaten to see that you are commited to 90 days of cleaning out the pens at the local animal shelter for your verbal abuse to animals... especially MULES?  How sick can a person get? 

You sound like a full-blown certified "ASS"HOLE to me... someone that cannot tell the difference between a human mule smuggling contaband and a sterile female canary... time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse... you need  help immediately!  Peta's coming... clomp.. clomp!

....Warph's Mule.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on May 26, 2011, 08:00:45 PM

Obama's Mideast bombshell

The State Department is separating Jerusalem from Israel

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/26/obamas-mideast-bombshell/

Never will happen. The day anyone tries to take jeruselem from Israel, is the day they will be slaughtered for trying and rightfully so. It's Israels city not anyone elses.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk