Obuma Throws Israel Under The Bus Today

Started by Warph, May 20, 2011, 01:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Evidently, I guess I'm the only one on this forum that saw this clowns middle east speech today....  and if you did watch it or read about it or were told about it.... makes me wonder WHY no one is interested in what the hell your "great and glorious leader" is doing to you and this country.  So... in case you missed it, here is the full text of his speech today... just in case you have the stomach to try and understand what this clown has to say and what he probably left out of it. 

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/05/full-text-of-president-obamas-middle-east-speech.php

I know that most of you know how to write, so lets see some comments about it... pro or con.

My opinion, the ignorance of history, religion, politics, and justice displayed in Obuma's middle east address today is stunning.  But what more can be expected of a "narcisstic clown" whose only preparation fro the Presidency was as a Chicago community organizer?  I suppose in a way this speech was no more and no less then a fundraising speech but, the damage he has done with it is enormous.  I guess Obuma saw the latest poll of American Jews and realized no matter what he does against Israel there's 56% of them that will still self destruct and support him, so why not get the rest of his $1 billion by attracting big Islamist oil bucks.

Undeterred by his being clueless, he displays ARROGANCE, NARCISSISM, combined with an embarrassing LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE TRUTH.  In his two years as President, he has set the cause of middle east peace back more than twenty years.  As if his foreign policy was not enough of a disaster, he has simultaneously destroyed the American economy, and put America on the brink of bankruptcy.

Obuma has bitten off a huge chunk of meat and hopefully he is about to choke on it.  He not only threw Israel under the bus today he is going to have on his head the thousands and thousands of Israeli victims who will no doubt pay the price for his naive and self-righteous behavior.  Americans will not stand by and watch Israel be attacked.  The far-left has miscalculated in a HUGE, HUGE way.

If anyone still has doubts where Obuma`s affiliation lies then you are BLIND, DEAF or DUMB AS HELL!... or all of the above.  Obuma is not a fool.... he is an EVIL INCARNATE!  It was only a matter of time until this side of Obuma showed it's ugly face.  Obuma is surrounded by a circle of anti-Semites not by accident, but by choice.  He appears to be willfully working with muslim states and leftist groups to bring about the destruction of Israel... and in time, the destruction of America.  Limbaugh and Beck predicted this two years ago.  This is one more big reason Obuma has to be defeated in 2012.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

I said yesterda that this is his gravest error he's ever made in his life.  He's declared war with God.  I know God sets up kings and kingdoms and takes them out as well.   I did love Netanyahu's response. LOL 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

I'm so tired of the same old recycled zionist propaganda.  Just a big wall of text without any facts, or logic.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

jerry wagner

Wow what a bunch of drivel.  God sets up Kingdoms, okee dokee.

Patriot

Quote from: jerry wagner on May 20, 2011, 12:28:05 PM
...God sets up Kingdoms, okee dokee.

What does that have to do with the price of rocket launchers in Gaza?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Anmar on May 20, 2011, 11:54:38 AM
I'm so tired of the same old recycled zionist propaganda.  Just a big wall of text without any facts, or logic.

As if your statement was filled with facts and logic.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Obviously you've never read the bible...   

"And he changeth the times and the seasons; He removeth
kings, and setteth up kings
; he giveth wisdom unto the wise,
and knowledge to them that know understanding. He revealeth
the deep and secret things; he knoweth what is in the darkness,
and the light dwelleth with him."

"13 I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold,
a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven. 14 He cried
aloud, and said thus..... 17 This matter is by the decree of the
watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the
intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in
the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and
setteth up over it the basest of men.
"
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on May 20, 2011, 03:24:02 PM
Obviously you've never read the bible...   

"And he changeth the times and the seasons; He removeth
kings, and setteth up kings
; he giveth wisdom unto the wise,
and knowledge to them that know understanding. He revealeth
the deep and secret things; he knoweth what is in the darkness,
and the light dwelleth with him."

"13 I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold,
a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven. 14 He cried
aloud, and said thus..... 17 This matter is by the decree of the
watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the
intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in
the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and
setteth up over it the basest of men.
"

I have read the bible.  Many times.  I also realize that we live in the real world where men (who wrote the bible and also decided what would be included) will write whatever the hell they desire. 

Warph

The wicked man in the White House may give speeches, but the desires of this puny world will come to nothing.  G-d has said so.  And while evil sometimes prospers for a little while, it brings about it's own demise.  So, be patient.  If G-d says it.... you can take it to the bank because... it is already done in his eyes.

"So shall be My word that emanates from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, unless it has done what I desire and has made prosperous the one to whom I sent it.".....Yeshayahu 55

From David:

"Do not compete with the evildoers; do not envy those who commit injustice.
For they will be speedily cut off like grass and wither like greenery.
Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and be nourished by faith.
So shall you delight in the Lord, and He will give you what your heart desires.

Commit your way to the Lord, and trust in Him and He will act.
And He will reveal your righteousness like the light, and your judgments like noon.
Wait for the Lord and hope for Him; do not compete with one whose way prospers, with a man who executes malicious plans.

Desist from anger and forsake wrath; do not compete only to do evil.

For evildoers shall be cut off, and those who hope for the Lord-they will inherit the land.
A short while longer and the wicked man is not here, and you shall look at his place and he is not there.

But the humble shall inherit the land, and they shall delight in much peace.
The wicked man plots against the righteous and gnashes his teeth at him.

The Lord will scoff at him because He saw that his day will come.
The wicked initiated war and bent their bow to cast down the poor and the needy, to slay those who walk on a straight path.
Their sword shall enter their heart, and their bows shall be broken.
The few of the righteous are better than the multitude of many wicked men.

For the arms of the wicked shall be broken, but the Lord supports the righteous.
The Lord knows the days of the innocent, and their inheritance will be forever.
They will not be ashamed in time of calamity, and in days of famine they shall still be satisfied.

For the wicked will perish, and the enemies of the Lord are like disappearing light on the plains; they are consumed in smoke, yea they are consumed.

A wicked man borrows and does not pay, but the Righteous one is gracious and gives.

For those blessed by Him will inherit the land, and those cursed by Him will be cut off.

From the Lord a mighty man's steps are established, for He delights in his way.
If he falls, he will not be cast down, for the Lord supports his hand.
I was young, I also aged, and I have not seen a righteous man forsaken and his progeny seeking bread.

All day long he is gracious and lends, and his seed is due for a blessing.
Shun evil and do good, and dwell forever.
For the Lord loves justice, and He shall not forsake His pious ones; they will be guarded forever, but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

The righteous shall inherit the land and dwell forever in it.
The righteous man's mouth utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks judgment.

The law of his G-d is in his heart; his feet do not falter.
The wicked man watches for the righteous man and seeks to put him to death.
The Lord shall not leave him in his hands, and He shall not condemn him [the righteous] when he [the wicked] is judged.

Hope to the Lord and keep His way; He will exalt you to inherit the land, and you will witness the destruction of the wicked.
I saw a wicked man, powerful, well-rooted as a native who is fresh.
And he passed away and behold! he is not here, and I sought him and he was not found.
Observe the innocent and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
But transgressors were destroyed together; the future of the wicked was cut off.
But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord, their stronghold in time of distress.
The Lord helped them and rescued them; He rescued them from the wicked and saved them because they took refuge in Him."

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

I'm so tired of the same old recycled zionist propaganda.  Just a big wall of text without any facts, or logic.

"I don't think it's nice, you laughin'.  You see, my mule don't like people laughing.  He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it."

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk