Goodbye 4th amendment.

Started by srkruzich, May 16, 2011, 07:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Humpy on May 17, 2011, 11:31:21 AM
Johnston was justified in her actions as far as I am concerned, too bad she was killed . As far as the conduct of the officers involved. They should have gone to jail and never worn a badge again. As long as there is the human element involved in any job there are going to be bad apples. Police,city council ,trash men, on to no ending .
98% of the officers I know are moral and decent people with the real interest of the public in mind. Then there are the 2% that taint all officers .
Oh you gotta understand, after they murdered ms Johnston, the FBI came in and shut down the entire police department, fired God only knows how many cops, dissolved the drug task force due to its total and absolute corruption, shoot i think they had control of the police department for 3 or 4 years. The corruption went all the way up to the commissioner.  And Atlanta police force isn't the worst one there.  DeKalb county sheriff department assassinated their own sheriff shortly after he was elected to the position, and the cop that assassinated him walked Scott free!

Not too long after that, the small county of towns county sheriff was arrested along with several deputies for the attempted assassination of a resident in the county.  The resident was dating one of the cops ex wives and they decided to kill him for it.  The GBI had to arrest him and cart him off to lumpkin county jail because towns was so corrupt that they couldn't trust any of them to keep them locked up.

Needless to say, I don't have much use for law enforcement.  The good cops are screwed in trying to do any good.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

B.S. I have a right to protect my home, if they are actual police officers following some part of the law they won't be forcing their way into my home. If they are forcing their way into my home they are resisting me and they may be crooks dressed as police. All I can say is boom, boom.

Has there been any news of the guy that shot the burglars at his home a few weeks ago?

Humpy

Jezzzzzz srkruzich quite a post.
I don't know about Georgia, but I do have extensive knowledge of Kansas police,and I don't see the nightmare you just put up.
I was an LEO for 10 years,my oldest son is a LEO East of here,and a federal guard.
I have known lots of folks that have no use for the police . I don't hold that against them , many have what they think is s good reason,buy remember that if you ever get into trouble, most all will risk death to save you.
Reguardless of an opinion of police,I always have an out streached open hand.

srkruzich

Quote from: Humpy on May 17, 2011, 12:45:19 PM
Jezzzzzz srkruzich quite a post.
I don't know about Georgia, but I do have extensive knowledge of Kansas police,and I don't see the nightmare you just put up.
I was an LEO for 10 years,my oldest son is a LEO East of here,and a federal guard.
I have known lots of folks that have no use for the police . I don't hold that against them , many have what they think is s good reason,buy remember that if you ever get into trouble, most all will risk death to save you.
Reguardless of an opinion of police,I always have an out streached open hand.

Notice i said the good cops are screwed.  Law enforcement unfortunately isn't the good cops anymore. :( Its an agenda pushed by the politicians.   I can recognize a good cop from a bad one real quick.  Seen enough bad ones so that the good ones stand out!  Secondly, Good cops aren't going to violate the constitution to uphold a illegal law.  Last of all, yes your right a good cop will stand between someone and a civilian if they can, to protect them. BUT There isn't enough of you guys to go around.   I'm a firm believer in that my safety and protection is my responsibility in that especially around here if i call for help it takes 35 min for a cop to respond.  IN less than 30 seconds i could be dead in an emergency. So it is up to me to protect and defend myself. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

I have family members that are cops and I pray they survive any incident they may encounter.

Humpy

srkruzich I totally recommend that you speed dial 911 with one hand and have a gun in your other if trouble comes your way.
Response time sucks not just here but anywhere.The cops job usually consists of cleaning up the mess someone made of you, and then catching them . On that point we agree .Better tried by twelve than carried by six .
Don't think for an instant that I am a pacifist.
One wag was asked why he carried a gun . He said "because a cop is too heavy".

readyaimduck

Police, sheriff or otherwise have no business busting in the doors at 5 am and guns ablazing just because the perp is a bad guy.     He probably should have been shot, but not in his own bed, sleeping.  Wonder what happend to that case?? :police:

Wilma

I didn't say it was a good thing.  I was just reporting what I had heard on the news.  There is also an article in today's Wichita paper about it which I didn't read because I already knew what I wanted to know about it.

Do you have to take everything and make an argument out of it?

jarhead

Quote from: Wilma on May 17, 2011, 06:02:04 PM

Do you have to take everything and make an argument out of it?

Wilma,
Are you asking someone a qestion or talking to yourself ?

Wilma

I thought that this might be a case of if the shoe fits, wear it.

I would like to remind everyone of something that happened when the cop didn't bust in with guns blazing.  When he tried to reason with the person he was trying to arrest.  Greenwood County lost a d**n good sheriff.

Another incident where the homeowner had broadcast loud and clear what he would do if law enforcement showed up at his door even with a warrant.  The homeowner is dead because law enforcement expected him to be armed and dangerous.  In this case, it could have been one of our own Elk County deputies that died.  It was well know what the homeowner thought of the law, just as it is becoming well know what some of our Forum members think of the law.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk