Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on January 02, 2013, 07:53:36 PM
Ross, you wrote this...When Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks quit the school board even her relative of fellow Konnected School Board  didn't even thank her for her service to the school, did he?

Hendricks quit from the job as the volleyball coach. She didn't quit from the school board. To my knowledge, Hendricks has never been on the school board.

As for the school board not thanking her for the service to the school, I am not aware of the school board telling anyone that has quit working there thank you. Why would they when the employee chose to quit?

You read something in there I did not say! I never said anything about her being on the school board.

School boards have been known to thank teachers for their services, it's that simple.
What is difficult about that?

Why?

As a courtesy and for the appreciation of their service to the school district?

Or are you suggesting the school board lacks the graciousness and couth to do such a thing?

I read the newspaper and still no activity out of her Elk Konnected, LLC about improving the quality of life in Elk County.

And it appears she missed her last opportunity to publish her final Konnected Kounty Kommissioners meeting report. Such a shame, it could have been fun reading.

Oh well, onward to a better Elk County Commissioners Board, and all the best to them
in the new year, and hopefully some well deserved changes for Elk County.....

Ross

Quote from: daisy on January 02, 2013, 08:12:10 PM
You are exactly right Janet.  My children go to West Elk and I know of a few coaches over the past couple of years that have quit coaching and they did not receive any kind of acknowledgement from the board.  IMO, this is Ross trying to attack Mrs. Hendrick's  character.

That doesn't even require a remark.
Only to read this thread!
IMHO!

Ross

Does anyone, anyone at all
                                                            admit to being a konnected follower?

Oldtimer

Quote from: Ross on January 02, 2013, 08:19:31 PM
You read something in there I did not say! I never said anything about her being on the school board.

School boards have been known to thank teachers for their services, it's that simple.
What is difficult about that?

Why?

As a courtesy and for the appreciation of their service to the school district?

Or are you suggesting the school board lacks the graciousness and couth to do such a thing?

I read the newspaper and still no activity out of her Elk Konnected, LLC about improving the quality of life in Elk County.

And it appears she missed her last opportunity to publish her final Konnected Kounty Kommissioners meeting report. Such a shame, it could have been fun reading.

Oh well, onward to a better Elk County Commissioners Board, and all the best to them
in the new year, and hopefully some well deserved changes for Elk County.....

Ross you did say              ".When Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks quit the school Board", so from that I think anyone would interpret that you were saying she was on the school board which she wasn't. That is kind of like your 60,000 square foot house you said was being built. I could put some other quotes out there you made and then said they were typos. You are always trying to stir up trouble. How do you know that Liz didn't get a Thank You for her efforts as the Volley Ball Coach, you don't it is just another dig at Liz and the School Board.

proelkco

Ross

Quote from: Oldtimer on January 02, 2013, 08:53:34 PM
    Ross you did say              ".When Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks quit the school Board", so from that I think anyone would interpret that you were saying she was on the school board which she wasn't. That is kind of like your 60,000 square foot house you said was being built. I could put some other quotes out there you made and then said they were typos. You are always trying to stir up trouble. How do you know that Liz didn't get a Thank You for her efforts as the Volley Ball Coach, you don't it is just another dig at Liz and the School Board.

Okay, my big Boo-Boo! I had meant to put a comma after the word quit.
Which then would have read a bit different.
Please excuse my human behavior of making errors.
My sincerest apologizes.

proelkco

Ross you still did not answer Janet's question. You ask questions but very seldom answer questions.

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on January 02, 2013, 09:11:10 PM
Ross you still did not answer Janet's question. You ask questions but very seldom answer questions.

Sir, I do believe I did answer her question.

But just in case if you would kindly quote the question I will respond in kind if possible.

But let me remind you, I am not here to answer questions as I have no answers.
I am here seeking answers and in the last 20 months have received very few answers.

Let me direct you to the upper left hand corner of my post and to the little blue remarks directly at the bottom of my post that is always there.

See all the question marks? That is why I am here?

Who is Elk Konnected, LLC?
Who admits to being a follower?
Who admits being connected?

What are Elk Konnected, LLC's actual goals and how do they intend accomplish those goals?

Why do they keep commandeering Elk County's resources?

Why do they insist taking credit for what Elk County accomplishes for Elk County's children.

Where does Elk Konnected, LLC draw the line between Elk County Government and Elk Konnected, LLC?

One line was recently drawn wasn't it? There will soon be one less Konnected Kounty Kommissioner won't there?

It appears to me that Howard itself has had enough and voted her out of office didn't they?

Why does a privately owned company such as Elk Konnected, LLC seem to be begging all the time and then is unable to show anything with the thousands of dollars they have taken in?

Wasn't Elk Konnected, LLC just begging for appliances, clothes and toys so they could open their daycare center?

Did they daycare center go the way of the Wellness center, a total failure for them?
Really Proelco can you give a few positive things that Elk Konnected, LLC has accomplished?

Really what is Elk Konnected, LLC besides being just another NGO, spinning it's wheels?

Aren't they just using words like Quality of life and Strong Family's and Solid Education and Superior Life Style as a smoke screen?

Is Elk Konnected, LLC a Social Worker?
•   Are they licensed in that field?
•   Do they have qualified Social Workers?

Is Elk Konnected, LLC licensed in education?
•   Do they have Licensed Educators?
•   Are any of them state certified?

What qualifications does Elk Konnected, LLC have to determine what a Superior or Quality of Life Style is for individuals?
•   Are they qualified psychiatrists?

Just what is Elk Konnected. LLC and what qualifications do they have?

I bet, I don't get a single answer, why?
Because, no one claims to be Elk Konnected, LLC!
No one admits to being konnected!
By the way, what is the konnection?
And No one admits to be a follower!
To mea it appears to be none or it must be they are shameful titles to carry around, which is it?

Is it possible because it is just a smoke screen for something else?
Will it fade away like the daycare center and the Konnected Wellness Center?
Will it be changing its name soon and become something else?

I have so many more questions and no answers. But I'll continue asking and searching for answers.

Proelco, I sure hope you have some answers rather than some snide remarks, similar to others that have failed to help.

Diane Amberg

Ross, go back and reread your own words in 5109. You indeed did say that Liz had quit the school board. One has to be on it to quit it right? tsk,tsk

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on January 03, 2013, 10:21:55 AM
Ross, go back and reread your own words in 5109. You indeed did say that Liz had quit the school board. One has to be on it to quit it right? tsk,tsk

You might read my apology before commenting. Here it is again especially for you!

Quote from: Ross on January 02, 2013, 09:05:19 PM
Okay, my big Boo-Boo! I had meant to put a comma after the word quit.
Which then would have read a bit different.
Please excuse my human behavior of making errors.
My sincerest apologizes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk