Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Sarge on October 04, 2012, 09:42:14 PM
Hey Ross, you don't have to hunt for me, I'm easy to find.

I'm looking forward to meeting you, soon I hope!

Ross

Quote from: Ross on October 05, 2012, 04:30:08 AM

I'm borrowing your post and posting it at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.msg197839.html#msg197839

I find it amazing the twist and turns in Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks operations.

Just think if the sole purpose is for their resume' the numbers of people that may be hurt by it.

The family's that rely on the income from in home daycare that my be hurt by the loss of income.
Then the familys that may use Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks daycare if it fails after two or three months,
those familys may not be able to find daycare again.

Great Economic Development move right?

Does Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks care and she knows her record of failure, right?
But does she care?

What the heck do I know, I'm just a retired, uneducated, redneck?

Only time will tell, and I hope and pray for the best of the families and children of Elk County.

Ross

My post from the Busy Bee Day Care thread:

Quote from: Ross on October 05, 2012, 04:30:08 AM

I find it amazing the twist and turns in Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks operations.

Just think if the sole purpose is for their resume' the numbers of people that may be hurt by it.

The family's that rely on the income from in home daycare that my be hurt by the loss of income.
Then the familys that may use Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks daycare if it fails after two or three months,
those familys may not be able to find daycare again.

Great Economic Development move right?

Does Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks care and she knows her record of failure, right?
But does she care?

What the heck do I know, I'm just a retired, uneducated, redneck?

Only time will tell, and I hope and pray for the best of the families and children of Elk County.

And here is another interesting thread:
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14444.0.html

ddurbin

Some thoughts from an "outsider".  So a new daycare center is opening.  Why all the hoop-la, and negativity, because it has some affiliations with Elk Konnected?  Will it be any different than if it was operated as the RosPat Daycare?  Will parents be forced to pull their children from their current providers and move them to the new one?  What about free enterprise?  If parents feel the new center provides a better option for their situation, what's the problem?  If they already have a provider closer at hand, and are satified with the level of care, why are they likely to change?  Evidentlly there is a perceived need that the market for day care is not being fully met, and that another option has some viability.  Maybe it won't be successful, but it won't necessarily be just because of who owns/operates it.  Now before some of you start responding calling me an EK Follower, let me reiterate once again--I have no association, either in favor of or opposed to that organization.  I am attempting to look at this from a totally unbiased point of view, which seems impossible for several of you.

jarhead

Walked into the local coffee shop this morning and greeted by a spray of salt water in my face. Wondered what the hell was going on then spotted this ol swabbie sitting there---if he wasn't a hell of a sight---ugliest damn guy there, except for maybe me---had barnacles growing all over his legs and a parrot sitting on his shoulder---I says to myself ,"self, this has to be ol Ross" and sure enough it was. Invited the ol squid out back to the "smoke shack" and things went good until he said something "vile" about my beloved Corps---had to take his sorry ass to the dirt !! Just wish ol Sarge and Patriot had been there because I know them Fly-Boys would have stuck up for me.

proelkco

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on October 05, 2012, 08:10:40 AM
Very good post ddurbin.

Really? Doesn't that depend on where you stand on the issues!

Quote from: ddurbin on October 05, 2012, 07:39:20 AM
Some thoughts from an "outsider".  So a new daycare center is opening.  Why all the hoop-la, and negativity, because it has some affiliations with Elk Konnected?  Will it be any different than if it was operated as the RosPat Daycare?  Will parents be forced to pull their children from their current providers and move them to the new one?  What about free enterprise?  If parents feel the new center provides a better option for their situation, what's the problem?  If they already have a provider closer at hand, and are satified with the level of care, why are they likely to change?  Evidentlly there is a perceived need that the market for day care is not being fully met, and that another option has some viability.  Maybe it won't be successful, but it won't necessarily be just because of who owns/operates it.  Now before some of you start responding calling me an EK Follower, let me reiterate once again--I have no association, either in favor of or opposed to that organization.  I am attempting to look at this from a totally unbiased point of view, which seems impossible for several of you.

There is nothing unbiased about your post, nothing at all Mr. Follower.
You don't take into account the Konnected Kounty Kommissioner involved and all the B.S. about Economic Development talk in County Government.

You also, don't take into account the Konnection between Elk County Government and Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Hendricks and Liebau.

You don't take into account a privately owned company that claims to be a community organozer begging for supplies, that are needed to open the daycare at basically no cost to the organization. While individuals have had the training and most likely purchased their own needs to supply for the children.

Unbiased my foot! You may be an outsider as far as being outside of the county, but you still appear Konnected, right, is that Klear enough?

I know for a fact that I am biased, and it would be very difficult to write something about this threads subject without being biased.

And as far as that Follower stuff, you definitly Follow along, on the side of Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks and you always attempt to defend them at every opportunity, which in my opinion qualifies yoou as a Follower. Sorry about that Bubba!

Human beings are simply more willing to believe falsehoods that confirm their own view, so Instead some in the public increasingly takes issue with those who deliver the facts. To see just how easy it is to be fooled, one need only visit the controlled confines of the university laboratory.

Write-in   
M  i  c  k  e  y    W  u  n  d  e   r   l   i  c   h  [move]

http://www.votemicky.org/issues.htm

Ross

Quote from: jarhead on October 05, 2012, 07:46:20 AM
Walked into the local coffee shop this morning and greeted by a spray of salt water in my face. Wondered what the hell was going on then spotted this ol swabbie sitting there---if he wasn't a hell of a sight---ugliest damn guy there, except for maybe me---had barnacles growing all over his legs and a parrot sitting on his shoulder---I says to myself ,"self, this has to be ol Ross" and sure enough it was. Invited the ol squid out back to the "smoke shack" and things went good until he said something "vile" about my beloved Corps---had to take his sorry ass to the dirt !! Just wish ol Sarge and Patriot had been there because I know them Fly-Boys would have stuck up for me.

Yeah, but you didn't have your ball peen hammer with you, thank God.

It was a real pleasure meeting you Jarhead.

ddurbin

What is 'Klear' to me is that in your anti-Elk Konnected obsession, you have lost sight of reasonable thought.  Time and time and time again you've labelled anyone who happens to have a different opinion as yours as being an EK Follower.  Is there no possiblility of middle ground with you?  Is everything an either/or with you?  Is there no room for independent thinking?  You talk about hoping people will think for themselves, but when they do, if it's contrary to your views, they become the opposition. If I don't follow along in your line of thinking, you throw me in some pool as being an Elk Konnected Follower.  Wake up, take off your blinders for a moment, and really look at what you're doing.

Bullwinkle

One might say that Ross is the "fly in their soup", but if the soup is poisoned ? Wait, I just saw that old sailor doing the butterfly! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk