Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: daisy on September 04, 2012, 04:02:31 PM
Well sir, I just recently joined the forum and from my first post you will read that I only pop in every so often.  Therefore, I am only now reading this post of yours and only now feel compelled to reply.  Mrs. Hendricks was not the only coach to resign from her coaching position last year, why not ask why they too did not receive a public thank you?  Besides, I am not sure what exactly you expect of the board as far as a thank you. 
Well I don't really care to go into the school board on this thread. The subject of this thread is about Elk Konnected, LLC and Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and CElk County Government. But can you prove what you say? See that's why I ask so many questions, to gain knowledge. But I'd like truthful knowledge. Thanks.

And I believe we need better County Commissioners.
Ones that think for themselves and not for some small group of people.
I have strongly suggested and I stick by this suggestion:
Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich

A Great Improvement For Elk County

Ross

Quote from: daisy on September 04, 2012, 04:02:31 PM
Well sir, I just recently joined the forum and from my first post you will read that I only pop in every so often.  Therefore, I am only now reading this post of yours and only now feel compelled to reply.  Mrs. Hendricks was not the only coach to resign from her coaching position last year, why not ask why they too did not receive a public thank you?  Besides, I am not sure what exactly you expect of the board as far as a thank you.  
Well I don't really care to go into the school board on this thread. The subject of this thread is about Elk Konnected, LLC and Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and CElk County Government. But as you Followers ask, can you prove what you say? See that's why, I ask so many questions, to gain knowledge. But I'd like truthful knowledge. Thanks.

And I believe we need better County Commissioners.
Ones that think for themselves and not for some small group of people.
I have strongly suggested and I stick by this suggestion:
Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich

A Great Improvement For Elk County

Diane Amberg

Oh, my word. Can Daisy "prove" what she said?  Nothing like discouraging a new poster from joining in! Ross, what is there to prove?  Liz did give up the coaching job. And since according to you, Liz IS EK, the subject is germane.
   Speaking of touchy! Ross, yer cracking me up! :D
   Daisy, please note he ducks anything he doesn't want to talk about, including the absent thank you that he brought up himself.  In an obtuse way he suggested there was some funny business and wanted to know why she REALLY left. Real soap opera stuff.
   OK, I've poked at him enough I think, to get even for his really disgusting comments to me recently when I was genuinely concerned for his family and himself. Yup, a real Elk County citizen!

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on September 04, 2012, 04:23:14 PM
Well I don't really care to go into the school board on this thread.  

Modus operandi for Ross.  Someone questions something that Ross has assumed/asserted/insinuated in two very recent posts (and many more times in the past year plus) on this very thread and the person with the temerity to ask for his proof gets turned away with "I don't really care to go into the school board on this thread"?

Ross, you brought up the subject!
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

jarhead

Quote from Diane:
Oh, my word. Can Daisy "prove" what she said? Nothing like discouraging a new poster from joining in! Ross, what is there to prove? Liz did give up the coaching job. And since according to you, Liz IS EK, the subject is germane.
Speaking of touchy! Ross, yer cracking me up!
Daisy, please note he ducks anything he doesn't want to talk about, including the absent thank you that he brought up himself. In an obtuse way he suggested there was some funny business and wanted to know why she REALLY left. Real soap opera stuff.

Once again Diane you are out there in LaLa land to the east and quite possible you don't know horse shit from apple butter when it comes to what might of happened here. It's also possible your---what was it---5-- Elk county cheerleaders, haven't been fully honest with you. Maybe they realize how fragile and thin skinned you are and trying to protect you from the truth. As for Ross being the mean ol bully with his disgusting comments---maybe if you had stayed off the political threads like you promised on several occasions--maybe, just maybe, you and ol Ross can kiss and make up but you gotta do your part and keep your word on them promises.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on September 04, 2012, 05:13:59 PM
Modus operandi for Ross.  Someone questions something that Ross has assumed/asserted/insinuated in two very recent posts (and many more times in the past year plus) on this very thread and the person with the temerity to ask for his proof gets turned away with "I don't really care to go into the school board on this thread"?

Ross, you brought up the subject!
I brought up the subject the that Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks quit the school before the end of the year and that the school board did not even give her a thank you for her time in service. The subject being Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks quiting. And as you Followers say no proof has been provided otherwise.

Let's try to keep the subject matter straight shall we?

readyaimduck

QuoteThe subject being Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks quiting. And as you Followers say no proof has been provided otherwise.

And yet she didn't quit...She acknowledged her duties to be finished and gave notice within the time frame of the schools policies.

I can quit, and still give plenty of time to allow my supervisor to fill my position without  'leaving them high and dry'. 
I am not defending Ms Hendricks of any political practices, however it IS ethical within the school sytem to give notice midway in the school term to allow this.

As far as the thank you....most don't.  She would have to be a key player to get that.  They may have said that in her submitting it to her Board, of which when the met to accept it, it was then moot. 

I don't know, and I will admit that.
ready........ to resign.

Ross

I'd really like to believe that Ready. About County Commissioner Hendricks.Truely I would.
But as the Elk Konnected Followers say, where is the proof.

You see Ready something else was being said across the county!
I dare not repeat it for the possibility of a slander law suit.
Because, I can not prove anything either.Therefore I will not spread the rumor.
But why did it take months to come forward with an unproven answer?
I'd just like to know the truth, as would the majority of the people, that I have talked with in Elk County.
There appear to be unanswered questions that perhaps may never be answered.

I just don't know and that's the truth.

daisy

So Ross, because I just recently joined this conversation my response to your question about Mrs. Hendricks coaching job is untrue?

Ross

Quote from: daisy on September 04, 2012, 07:19:44 PM
So Ross, because I just recently joined this conversation my response to your question about Mrs. Hendricks coaching job is untrue?

Whether you just joined the thread has no bearing on anything, IMHO!
I did not say that what you said is untrue. Not at all did I say that.
I asked just like the ELk Konnected Followers, "Where is the proof?"
Don't you believe the Elk Konnected Followers are correct in asking for the proof?
I absolutly meant no disrespect, just repeating the Followers?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk