Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

That wouldn't be that giant metal commercial looking building, just east of the highway
and just touching on Howards city limits?

I would think, if they are recieving any city services, that Howard aught to include them, inside the city limits.
So, they could pay their fair share of city property taxes to help support the city for those services?

Wouldn't that make them a good and responsible neighbor and bring them into the neighbor hood?

That could  possibly fall under the true meaning of "Neighborhood Revitalization", huh?

But doesn't revitalize mean to restore?

To restore doesn't mean to build new in a new location does it?

jarhead

Ross,
Any idea who owns that big building. Think I asked before but if it got answered, I missed it

Patriot

If you're talking about the big white commercial building with the big overhead doors, I do believe that one is owned by close relatives to one or our county commissioners... or perhaps by the family limited partnership.  Not sure.  Imagine the property taxes that might generate.  Unless, of course, those are rebated somehow.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Janet Harrington

It belongs to David Perkins. There. I said it. Or, I guess you could call the Register of Deeds or the Appraiser and ask.

srkruzich

Quote from: Janet Harrington on August 12, 2012, 06:23:52 PM
It belongs to David Perkins. There. I said it. Or, I guess you could call the Register of Deeds or the Appraiser and ask.
is it a bad thing to say its david perkins place?  Some how i get the feeling that folks tend to hide their opinions whenever the perkins or devlin name comes up.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Quote from: srkruzich on August 12, 2012, 08:45:26 PM
is it a bad thing to say its david perkins place?  Some how i get the feeling that folks tend to hide their opinions whenever the perkins or devlin name comes up.

I don't know anything about them folks. I guess because I'm an outsider, not born and raised here that is.
But I know our Konnected Kounty Kommissioner was a Perkins so is ther a relationship?
And if so, is Elk Konnected, LLC backed by the clan?

I thought, I read some mean things said by Konnected Kommissioner Hendricks on another thread about that Deviln name. I can't recall what it was.

I don't know much and people wonder why I ask questions. And Elk Konnected, LLC (a privately owned company) that claims to be community organizers won't communicate with the community of citizens of Elk County. Why?

Doesn't it appear that Elk Konnected, LLC only want's to control the county through the use of two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners, which provides their little circle the controlling votes on the county government?

Just asking?

I think, we are getting to the meat of this thread, don't you?

jarhead

Quote from Janet:

Thanks Janet. It's a good looking building. Next question----do you know what he built it for ? A business ? A work shop ? Indoor go-cart track ? Looks to be too nice a building just to store hay in. :D

Bullwinkle

As far as I know it is a business involving fertilizing, spraying herbicide, etc. . Lots of equipment and product visible from time to time. It also has office space.

On another note, Connie is planning to build next to it to move Sweet and Spicy so she isn't paying the outrageous rent where she is currently.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk