Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

mtcookson

Quote from: Anmar on November 01, 2011, 11:15:09 PM
so you're cool with republicans doing this at the national level but when it filters down to your backyard you want something done.  Good luck

I'm getting a little tired of this. You are an idiot. (correction: or a perpetual liar)

The Republicans have been doing the same damn thing the left has, taxing the rich and redistributing to the poor. They just like to do it using "lower" taxes. That's why we need a conservative in there. A conservative President with a conservative super majority Congress to ram the Constitution down the lefts' throats will be the only way to fix this country.

Patriot

Quote from: Anmar on November 01, 2011, 11:15:09 PM
...when it filters down to your backyard you want something done.  Good luck

We would do well to remember that the national foolishness we re seeing did NOT start at the top... the fools who would be kings started their trek at home.  Places like Howard, Kansas and Elk County.  They were mayors, city and county commission members, state senators and governors.  Those policies that are choking the free republic were fomented at the local level.  The would be saviors of civilization who now institute policies that stifle our economy and kill the free market were first found in the likes of the do gooders like Elk Konnected folks who seek to impose their vision of the Perfect town illustrated in the Walgreen commercials.  People who try to 'organize' communities into a mold that fits their Godless idea of what a community should look like.

They feather their resumes with their organizing activities (round table discussions, community activities, slippery slides, 'community standards', etc.) never mentioning the dismal long term outcomes.  They then use those resumes to propel themselves into positions of ever increasing power & prestige.   Ultimately, some of them find themselves in positions that allow them to regulate society in ways that fit their own picture of Perfect... guns kill people so ban the guns, salt is bad so limit the salt, we can save the earth if only... and what we end up with is a society pushed about by the ever changing whims of an elite few.

No, the mess didn't filter down to our back yard, it is in fact rooted in our back yard.  
Stop it at the root.  Stop it at home.
The head of the snake isn't in Washington, it's in our own back yard.  As is the nest of young that strive to someday be big vipers themselves.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Amen Patriot.

And in my opinion these people who protray themselves as upstanding citizens are not so upstanding.
Why do I say this? Because they THINK they are smarter then the rest of us, I'm sorry they are wrong.
We all think alike, we ask ourselves the basic following questions to deal with any situation:
Who, what, where, when, why and how? Everyone in Elk County should be able to figure out what is going on, if they give it a little thought?

And if they are so upstanding and knowledgable why are they afraid to have an open and honest discussion, right here and right now? In my personal opinion they lack those qualities and hide behind words like, to negative. When they are being very negative in their actions and attitudes, don't ya think?

We can't even rely on our local newspaper to print an unbiased investigative article about this topic as they have admitted affiliation with the situation. Again in my opinion because I don't see it happening, the paper apparently lacks the talent of a good investigative reporter as well, how about it Mr Editor? Ya got one of them people on your staff?

I find it very cowardly to hide behind one way communication, don't the rest of you folks out there find that to be true? Why do they cower because perhaps because what they are doing is apparently wrong, think about that won't you?

They have their foot in the crack in the door, but I don't expect them to get through the door, if the county wakes up. Will Elk County wake up? I think so, I have faith in human nature not to be lead with a ring through their nose like a bull.

Ross

Have you seen this weeks paper?
Elk Konnected is at it again, holding a one way conversation by taking up over a quarter of a page on the back page of the paper.

The County Commissioners don't see anything unethical in voting to give their privately owned LLC Elk Konnected, County Taxpayers Money. I find that Amazing, just Amazing. Still two out of three of the Commissioners are Elk Konnected, LLC members according as to what Elk Konnected calls a member as posted in this thread.

Oh, they say they want an open and honest dialog and they want to have that with everyone in the County.
Really?
Well where are they?

What is there problem?

They can't appreciate being asked to back up what they say in a written two way conversation?

Why hide behind a newspaper advertisement?

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of empirical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of one way communication such as a newspaper, then others must ask why ? "

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ?? 

Go Figure??

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jarhead

Quote from mtcookson:
That's why we need a conservative in there.

Right you are mt---that's why we need Newt. :)

Jo McDonald

You've got that right. Ron.

NEWT 2012
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

I will start a new thread," Newt in 2012."

srkruzich

I don't know about y'all, but based on who wins the 2012 election will determine if i continue to care and vote.   IF these fools put obama back in office i'll shake the dust off my feet.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk