Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

LOL...David...Leave me out of this!! lol  And...My 5th graders write far worse sentences than that.  Carry on! lol

sodbuster

Quote from: Catwoman on September 27, 2011, 08:34:36 PM
LOL...David...Leave me out of this!! lol  And...My 5th graders write far worse sentences than that.  Carry on! lol

Sorry Catwoman, just seemed everywhere I turned the word Catwoman fit the current topic.  No need to go run out to get an extension on the protective order. :laugh: And it seems ready and I can write worse sentences than the 5th graders. Don't be so picky with me. :laugh:

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on September 27, 2011, 08:14:48 PM
Ross, there is a chance for you and your thread supporters to get their answers. By your posts I think you are chickening out on going to the meeting. What can we do as two people on opposite sides of an issue to put this thread to rest?  I will do anything I can to get anyone to the ElK Konnected meeting, despite if I agree with them. This upcoming meeting is a chance for both sides to prove how serious they are about what happens in Elk County.

David
You know nothing and are so full of BULL.
This thread is not going to rest,
unless the owners make it so,
don't you read any of the post on this thread ?????
But you may, just don't come back and it is at rest as far as you are concerned, Okay ?????
No more stress for you, easy isn't it ?????

Can you comprehend any of the following ?????
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of empirical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why ? "

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on September 27, 2011, 08:31:59 PM
Ready aim duck. I am a fan of yours. Rewrite your post so that it makes sense and is coherent enough to pass Catwoman's scrutiny for her 6th grade english students. ( Hey that is not slam on you, I have posted the same kind of sentences)

David

You don't comprehend anything David.
You don't read the post either, do you ???
I told catwoman, I would not let her be my chiilds teacher.
So what good would your suggestion be?
You still haven't answered any of my questions about your civic duty??????
What's wrong you don't understand that either.

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why ? "

sodbuster

Quote from: Ross on September 27, 2011, 08:48:25 PM
You know nothing and are so full of BULL.
This thread is not going to rest,
unless the owners make it so,
don't you read any of the post on this thread ?????
But you may, just don't come back and it is at rest as far as you are concerned, Okay ?????
No more stress for you, easy isn't it ?????

Can you comprehen any fo the following ?????

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??

Ross, your thread reminds me of the manifesto of the unibomber. In its infancy it was coherent then it grew to a wierd manifesto that used weird repetition and scrolling text. You have a chance to get your answers. If you don't I will be convinced this is just a personal vendetta for you being asked to leave when the sheriff was called in the meeting you alluded to.

Anyone that needs to get to the Elk Konnected meeting\Konversation

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on September 27, 2011, 09:07:54 PM
Ross, your thread reminds me of the manifesto of the unibomber. In its infancy it was coherent then it grew to a wierd manifesto that used weird repetition and scrolling text. You have a chance to get your answers. If you don't I will be convinced this is just a personal vendetta for you being asked to leave when the sheriff was called in the meeting you alluded to.

Anyone that needs to get to the Elk Konnected meeting\Konversation

Do you really think I care what you think ?????
Well think again ?????
You know why I don't care what you think ?????

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on September 27, 2011, 07:04:01 PM
Elk Konnected has announced a meeting.  If you seriously care about what they do or don't do, or how they get their funding go to the meeting. I urge you all to get everyone to the meeting, if they agree or disagree with Elk Konnected. I have my proxy going to the meeting. If Ross, Patriot, kshillbilly\Walker family, redcliffsw don't go then I feel that seals my theory that they have a vendetta and don't really care on solving the problems they question.

David

I think how they get their funding is well documented.  From commission meeting minutes to federal tax returns.  As to your methods of assessing 'motives'.. interesting, but seems to lean toward some kind of conspiracy theory on your part.  Being so far away you obviously aren't aware of the significant numbers of local folks who are asking questions and expressing concerns.  Must be one helluva big vendetta group.  But be assured, there will be plenty of interested people present, myself included, at EK's 'konversation', listening carefully to every fact presented.  There will also be some very unlikely skeptics there.  Tis a shame you'll miss it.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

sodbuster

Ross, is now off the radar for people that want to to good for Elk County in my opinion. If there is any one that wants to do good for Elk County and needs volunteers, money, ideas etc. Post it here on the forum. I think we are wasting our time on this thread when we could use this energy to support Elk County and what the residents want to do to improve their County.

David

kshillbillys

It would be nice if the residents of Elk County actually did have a say in what happens in this county for this county. Elected officials all over this country are being scrutinized by their "bosses," i.e. taxpayers. It is no different in Elk County. People are opening their eyes and demanding truth, accountability and open, honest communication about different subjects that impact their lives. There is no "vendetta". It's called patriotism and love for one's country when you expect elected officials to abide by the law, be morally responsible and explain their actions. If certain people in this county are truly wanting to help good things come about, then they should be thinking about the people of the county and not their own personal gain. ----Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

Well said, Jennifer.  A wise man once told me that you should never expect that which you don't inspect.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk