Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

If I lived there and was threatened I'd shut up too! :angel:

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 19, 2011, 01:10:33 PM

EK followers/supporters have been threatened?  If the followers have been threatened, it would have to have been from within the Elk Konnected 'family'.  And if that's the case, it would be a disgrace & say volumes!  Not to mention elicit a whole bunch of new questions.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 19, 2011, 01:10:33 PM
Their threats have not shut me up. You know why??????
Bullies make threats and seldom follow up.
Do you know why?????
Because bullies use fear to make themselves look big when in fact they are very small people.
And I am not talking stature.

Further more it is my opinion when Elk Konnected wants every one Konnected but fails to connect and communicate with us that they have something to hide or fear.

Catwoman

Quote from: Warph on September 18, 2011, 01:06:34 AM
Patriot.. the way I see it, you are acting like a first class dumbo.  Come on, admit it... you wouldn't know "smart" if it hit you in the fanny...  and that post was to Ross, not his second-rate lackey.  Now if this seems to piss you off, so be it.  I do believe you two are like a couple of parrots sitting on the shoulders of the forum.  You both seem to be parroting the same thing over and over and over without coming up with answers to your parroting questions.  You two don't really seem to know what to do next, do you.  Come on now, admit it.  It is getting very sadder by the minute, don't you think?  You two remind me of the current administration in Washington.... you've have been down your rabbit-hole for so long hoping to find some wizard with the answers and bring you back to the sunny fields of  Kansas.  Well, I hate to break it to you guys, there is no wizard here on the forum.  So it looks like you two better head back to your perches and see if you can come up with another plan to involve, lets say, talking with your county commissioners; the local newspapers; local county-wide radio stations; rotary clubs in the county; and see if you're more successful pushing your agenda.  

Ah ha... bet I probably know the answer to that.... that would mean you will have to get off the computers, out of the house, and start doing some real hard work talking to people, face to face, to find out the answers to your questions... right?  But that's not going to happen because you are too lazy for one thing and feel safer doing what you are doing hiding behind your trusty computer... right?  It looks like you're going to have to take that road to Elk Konnected,LLC because that EK,LLC road ain't coming to you.  Hope you've figured that out by now.  Also, I think you owe Sodbuster an apology.

Warph, you are so correct.

David...My classroom has been stocked, thanks to all this foolishness.  It is amusing, how long this is continuing... ;D

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on September 19, 2011, 03:21:42 PM
Warph, you are so correct.

David...My classroom has been stocked, thanks to all this foolishness.  It is amusing, how long this is continuing... ;D
What childish foolishness. Leave it to Elk konnected followers.
Ignorance at it's best as I see it.
Please grow-up, please.
Why Are Some Americans 'Allergic To Brains?'

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why ? "

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??

Catwoman

I am no EK follower, Ross.  Your drivel is flowing the wrong direction, as usual.  I merely am acquainted with some of the people who attempt to serve the needs of Elk County.  Try again... ;D

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on September 19, 2011, 03:56:12 PM
I am no EK follower, Ross.  Your drivel is flowing the wrong direction, as usual.  I merely am acquainted with some of the people who attempt to serve the needs of Elk County.  Try again... ;D
Then why are you wasting your time here with your ignorant childishness.
Are you trying to impress everyone in the county with childishness.

Apparently they have failed to serve the needs of Elk County and have accomplished absolutely nothing.

They have infiltrated the County Commissioners and the school boards and are getting nowhere for it.
You are a follower because you are Konnected with fellow followers.
Get it you are Konnected.

ELK@KC

Quote from: Ross on September 19, 2011, 05:29:35 PM
Then why are you wasting your time here with your ignorant childishness.
Are you trying to impress everyone in the county with childishness.

Apparently they have failed to serve the needs of Elk County and have accomplished absolutely nothing.

The have infiltrated the County Commissioners and the school boards and are getting nowhere for it.
You are a follower because are Konnected with fellow followers.
Get it you are connected.
Ross, I think there are more people impressed with her than they are with your rude, childish constant posting of the same thing. You are doing more damage to this forum than anybody, you see ghost of EK behind every tree.

sodbuster

Quote from: Warph on September 18, 2011, 01:06:34 AM
Patriot.. the way I see it, you are acting like a first class dumbo.  Come on, admit it... you wouldn't know "smart" if it hit you in the fanny...  and that post was to Ross, not his second-rate lackey. ..  Also, I think you owe Sodbuster an apology.

Warph, you got it backwards Patriot is the smart one, Ross is the ... ahhhh  one that posts all the time. Patriot owes me no apology. Besides, the chance of Patriot apologizing to me has the same chance that either one of them will ever actually  successfully follow through on this thread's topic outside of this forum. While I may disagree with Patriot on some things I do like reading his posts.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Jo McDonald

Damn !!!  I wish my daughter didn't own this website.

Soooooooooo  many things I would like to say !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk