Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Warph on September 17, 2011, 11:21:14 PM
Sounds like the smart thing to do.... the smart thing to do.... the SMART thing to do! 

I'm curious.  Since these matters seem to involve government/private entanglements, why would a private conversation be smarter than an open, public discussion.  Smarter, in what ways? 

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

Quote from: Patriot on September 17, 2011, 11:51:03 PM
I'm curious.  Since these matters seem to involve government/private entanglements, why would a private conversation be smarter than an open, public discussion.  Smarter, in what ways?  

Patriot.. the way I see it, you are acting like a first class dumbo.  Come on, admit it... you wouldn't know "smart" if it hit you in the fanny...  and that post was to Ross, not his second-rate lackey.  Now if this seems to piss you off, so be it.  I do believe you two are like a couple of parrots sitting on the shoulders of the forum.  You both seem to be parroting the same thing over and over and over without coming up with answers to your parroting questions.  You two don't really seem to know what to do next, do you.  Come on now, admit it.  It is getting very sadder by the minute, don't you think?  You two remind me of the current administration in Washington.... you've have been down your rabbit-hole for so long hoping to find some wizard with the answers and bring you back to the sunny fields of  Kansas.  Well, I hate to break it to you guys, there is no wizard here on the forum.  So it looks like you two better head back to your perches and see if you can come up with another plan to involve, lets say, talking with your county commissioners; the local newspapers; local county-wide radio stations; rotary clubs in the county; and see if you're more successful pushing your agenda.  

Ah ha... bet I probably know the answer to that.... that would mean you will have to get off the computers, out of the house, and start doing some real hard work talking to people, face to face, to find out the answers to your questions... right?  But that's not going to happen because you are too lazy for one thing and feel safer doing what you are doing hiding behind your trusty computer... right?  It looks like you're going to have to take that road to Elk Konnected,LLC because that EK,LLC road ain't coming to you.  Hope you've figured that out by now.  Also, I think you owe Sodbuster an apology.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

frawin

Quote from: Warph on September 17, 2011, 11:21:14 PM
Why don't you ask your county commish, Liz Hendricks ???  Maybe she can enlighten
you on the subject... you sure aren't going to find out on this forum.  Pick up the phone
and call her for a meeting with you and your steering committee.  Then present the minutes
of the meeting on this forum.  I'm sure she would be glad to talk with you about it, Ross.  
Sounds like the smart thing to do.... the smart thing to do.... the SMART thing to do!  

WARPH, you are the best and smartest thing that has ever happened to the Forum, Keep on keeping on.
Frank

frawin

Quote from: Warph on September 18, 2011, 01:06:34 AM
Patriot.. the way I see it, you are acting like a first class dumbo.  Come on, admit it... you wouldn't know "smart" if it hit you in the fanny...  and that post was to Ross, not his second-rate lackey.  Now if this seems to piss you off, so be it.  I do believe you two are like a couple of parrots sitting on the shoulders of the forum.  You both seem to be parroting the same thing over and over and over without coming up with answers to your parroting questions.  You two don't really seem to know what to do next, do you.  Come on now, admit it.  It is getting very sadder by the minute, don't you think?  You two remind me of the current administration in Washington.... you've have been down your rabbit-hole for so long hoping to find some wizard with the answers and bring you back to the sunny fields of  Kansas.  Well, I hate to break it to you guys, there is no wizard here on the forum.  So it looks like you two better head back to your perches and see if you can come up with another plan to involve, lets say, talking with your county commissioners; the local newspapers; local county-wide radio stations; rotary clubs in the county; and see if you're more successful pushing your agenda.  

Ah ha... bet I probably know the answer to that.... that would mean you will have to get off the computers, out of the house, and start doing some real hard work talking to people, face to face, to find out the answers to your questions... right?  But that's not going to happen because you are too lazy for one thing and feel safer doing what you are doing hiding behind your trusty computer... right?  It looks like you're going to have to take that road to Elk Konnected,LLC because that EK,LLC road ain't coming to you.  Hope you've figured that out by now.  Also, I think you owe Sodbuster an apology.

WARPH, YOU ARE THE MAN, THANKS , I think you have more fans and more respect than anyone on the Forum, KEEP ON KEEPING on.
Myrna

redcliffsw

Looks like Republiicanism is returning to its usual self here.  There's no such thing as a conservative Republican.
That's being proven on a daily basis all over the country.

I've never met Patriot or Ross.  Whatever you all are doing, you don't owe me a detail report on your activities
and certainly not on this forum. 

So Patriot and Ross, you're doing good.  You boys stay right in there and stay on 'em.

jarhead

Why is it that those who do not even live in Elk County seem to know what's best for all of us that do ?? It never fails.

Ross

Quote from: Warph on September 18, 2011, 01:06:34 AM

They say ignorance is bliss, and I say you are full of it Warph.

For starters:
Don't you know if you want to address a specific person you should address that person by name or quote something they have said?????
And don't you understand anyone can respond to any response on this forum because it is completely open?????
Two County Commissioners indicate they are Konnected and the Local newspaper has said he is affiliated with Elk Konnected, haven't you read this thread????? There no county-wide radio stations, and the Rotary Clubshave nothing to do with this conversation. It is totally aimed at Elk Konnected our county savior who claims they want conversation but refuses to communicate.  So can you now understand why your suggestions are worthless??????

And sorry but you are wrong no one owes that California sod buster an apology because his post are worse than yours.

Are you an Elk Konnected, LLC follower, It sounds like it?????
Like all followers you are kept in the dark and don't know anything about Elk Konnected, LLC, right?????
If you don't like this thread wy do you insist on coming back and making ignorant remarks?????
Have you noticed by chance how many other people are reading this thread and observing your ignorant remarks??????
This thread has been Read 32325 times that is about an average of 202 times a day.
See how many people you are talking ignorant to??????
See how many people are getting the message that Elk Konnected, LLC doesnot want to communicate with?????
And Liz admitted in the County Commissioners meeting that she knew of this thread in a round about way.
Is it that Elk Konnected can not have an open public conversation without the control factor from Leoti, Kansas, i believe who is her employeer????? Do you have an answer to that?????
Please no ignorant response, please try an intellectual answer.

But really Elk Konnected  followers how about some answers to some really hot questions?
I ask you because Elk Konnected won't give any response to the citizens of Elk County, D\do you suppose they are shy??????

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why ? "

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??

kshillbillys

Quote from: Warph on September 12, 2011, 12:35:31 AM
Now I haven't been following this thread and I'm not too crazy about going through all of the past posts to find out the following will someone please explain to me why they think Elk Konnected LLC is so bad for Elk County?  
Just curious.  
Quote from: jarhead on September 18, 2011, 08:24:44 AM
Why is it that those who do not even live in Elk County seem to know what's best for all of us that do ?? It never fails.

Jarhead, I believe you are right. Especially people who have admitted to not following this thread and then over 200 pages later, decided to wow us with their wisdom on matters that they know nothing about. Warph is right about one thing, "remind me of the current administration in Washington," just not about who to apply it to. The current administration in Washington thinks the American people are a bunch of morons, just as these people that don't live in Elk County and have no clue what is going on in our daily lives here, think we are a bunch of morons, or at least first class dumbos.  ---Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

Wow!  I guess Warph told me off, didn't he?  Of course the lack of responses he mentioned say volumes, don't they?

But still, why would Elk Konnected have over $31,000 from a single private source and STILL be soliciting funds from county and city governments?  Where does the money go and why would they need to use the services of a county employee to sit at their activities and do their bidding?  Maybe Commissioner Ritz was right... maybe Elk Konnected should be paying Ms Brummel instead of the taxpayers in Elk County.  There is, after all, a line between public and private... or there's supposed to be.

All you non-posting citizens stay connected.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Warph on September 12, 2011, 12:35:31 AM
Now I haven't been following this thread and I'm not too crazy about going through all of the past posts to find out the following:

in simple terms, like 25 words or less, will someone please explain to me why they think Elk Konnected LLC is so bad for Elk County?  The Wellness Center sounds pretty good to me.  
Just curious.  ???

The Wellness Center no longer exists. Show me anything Elk Konnected has done besides handout lollipops at the expense of taxpayers, please?????

Try reading the first 20 pages and the last 20 pages and that should give you a good idea what this thread is about. Or maybe even try reading for yourself reading all the way through then you would really be up to date.

There is no 25 words or less.

You and I would both be wasting our time because you would not be able to form your own personal opinion .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk