Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtcookson

I'd say he's using it because your words seem to fit with what is going on with EC/EK, unlike how you were attempting to make them fit with Patriot and "his small group".

Diane Amberg

Western moral philosophy would suggest that the previous is unethical. ;)

jarhead

Quote from flintauqua:
Patriot and his small group of followers

Chuck,
Are you sure it's just a "small group of followers"? Don't be betting too much money on it ;)

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on September 13, 2011, 12:41:01 PM
I am posting here on the Ross billboard for one reason and one reason only.

Once again Ross has found a way to interject my words written about Patriot and his small group of followers into a post about Elk Konnected.  

And even though he said he would link each quote to the Forum post it came from, he somehow failed to link mine.  

So, here is the link to the full post, which didn't even take place in this thread:

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11733.msg160234.html#msg160234

Ross, please, come up with your own statements, and quit misusing mine.

Hi! Where ya been hiding. We have sorely missed your input.
I thought we had established were no copy rights broken by using words in any certain order. Besides you never stated where you borrowed the phrases from? But is that all you have to say on the subject?
Actually I quoted myself but that quote would lead to your statement if followed up on? So I did follow what I said.
But thank you for quoting me.

I really like the line in my quote that goes that asks you "But let me ask you isn't Elk Konnected a very, very small group of individuals?". And you did not post a response. So that is a pparently a truthful statement, unless you can provide information to the contrary such as a list of actual members.

This is not the Ross Billboard, but it is the Elk County Forum on politics open to anyone.

And my bet is there are a lot more people interested in this topic then the very, very small group of Elk Konnected, LLC company are.

And I have heard the the founder of Elk Konnected, LLC is very aware of this thread --- but yet no comments, WHY ???

Won't what is happening hold up in the light of day?????????
Your turn, now.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 13, 2011, 12:58:06 PM
Western moral philosophy would suggest that the previous is unethical. ;)
Perhaps if they were his own personal words, I am certain if you do a google search you will find as I did the words are all over the internet.
Thank you Diane.

Ross

Quote from: mtcookson on September 13, 2011, 12:49:50 PM
I'd say he's using it because your words seem to fit with what is going on with EC/EK, unlike how you were attempting to make them fit with Patriot and "his small group".
I thank you Mr. Cookson for that statement, it is much appreciated.
His statement was used to make us appear as petty but guess what? It is not just, " Patriot and "his small group".

There are a lot of people watching and reading and they are a part of the group as well.

I'd like them to join in the conversation but that is totally up to them.

Any and all input is appreciated, even if it runs contrary to my views.
Let's have a conversation and try to keep it civil.

There are always individuals or small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why.

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Ross

Quote from: jarhead on September 13, 2011, 01:19:08 PM
Quote from flintauqua:
Patriot and his small group of followers

Chuck,
Are you sure it's just a "small group of followers"? Don't be betting too much money on it ;)

You are so right Chuck, in my humble opinion.

Diane Amberg

Uh, Mr Ross, not to stir the pot, but you lost me. I thought the quote you borrowed from Flint was his own, that's why I poked ya about the ethics of reusing his words  to suit yourself. If it's a quote from somewhere else, might I ask from whom? I didn't find anything obvious when I took a quick look.

Patriot

So many diversions into minutia-land, so much time.  We've seen attempts for months to try and sidetrack, diffuse, minimize and even derail any serious examination of the core issues in this thread.  Like Obama's stimulus plans, it didn't work then, it won't work now.  Friends (and not so friends), this is far from over.  As a matter of fact, it would appear that the Ross Billboard is netting results...  in more areas than one.  So, continue your sleights of hand, and we'll persist in our objectives... that is to seek answers and adult discussion.  We've nothing but time.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 13, 2011, 02:04:33 PM
Uh, Mr Ross, not to stir the pot, but you lost me. I thought the quote you borrowed from Flint was his own, that's why I poked ya about the ethics of reusing his words  to suit yourself. If it's a quote from somewhere else, might I ask from whom? I didn't find anything obvious when I took a quick look.
There were so many when I googled it I didn't take the time to study them. Sorry.
But if you think what I have done is unethical that is fine with me.
At least I am not mixing and influencing Elk County Government.
I am simply looking for answers to some questions.
And I believe the people that have the answers are reading this thread and have been since it's conception.
So, why don't they provide clear answers?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk