Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Just placing a marker here.
(Read 23505 times)

Ross

Really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is your Leader?

What does the affiliation of the Prarie Star Editor with Elk Konnected mean? What is his roll in Elk Konnected?

Isn't Elk Konnected mainly a City of Howard Organization?

Is Elk Konnected owned by Elk Konnected, LLC of Howard or
is Elk Konnected, LLC of Howard owned by Elk Konnected?
Or are Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC one and the same?

What/who is Elk Konnected?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members or owners are ashamed of being admitted members/owners. It would be nice to have some clarification. So what is the deal with Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC ???

Does Elk Konnected Really Exist?

Is it at all possible to get any real answers from something called Elk Konnected?

I believe that Elk Konnected said it's goal is to connect all the communities in Elk County.
These communities are made up of people, taxpaying citizens, etc. And there are quite a few Elk County Citizens reading this forum and I believe that include some of the owners or registered members of Elk Konnected. So please, here is a great opportunity to communicate with us. Won't you Elk Konnected Please come forward? Not asking for the volunteers or the followers but actual owners/members.
Is Elk Konnected so unsure of it's self that it can not or will not answer any questions put before them in a public forum/this public forum/any public forum?

Wilma

Just checking to see if there is anything new.  NADA.  Bye.

Catwoman

Nope, nothing but the sound of a lot of hot air, whistling across the dusty expanse of 238 pages of space...

Ross

Wilma,

This is what it has been about all along.
Questions for an organization in our county that
no body knows anything about.
And why won't they answer?
Is it that they should be able to ask for hand-outs
of taxpayers money from the communities and county
government with out disclosing who they are?

Are they going to continue  calling for Community Conversations
in the newspaper when what they do is anything but a community conversation?

Perhaps one day they may respond, until then I may continue to ask.

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on August 04, 2011, 10:21:33 AM
Nope, nothing but the sound of a lot of hot air, whistling across the dusty expanse of 238 pages of space...
Do you have your duster out? LOL

Oh, no. We get dumb responses from uninformed and uneducated people like this response. Or the responses with no thought put into them are great as well. And for every one to see and enjoy a chuckle at.

You apparently don't understand that such an organization could possibly effectively negate your voice as a taxpayer and voter and therefore relieve you of your rights and priviledges as such, while asking for your tax dollars to fund itself, I do not expect you to understand anything conveyed throughout this thread. Why do you suppose they have been turned down for donations by at least one city council on several occassions?

Apparently Freedom to you means others carry the torch, such as the military. When actually your freedom's start at home. Loose those freedoms what do you have?

Just my personal opinions so, I would appreciate it if Elk konnected would step up to the plate with some answers.

That would be nice wouldn't it?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members or owners are ashamed of being admitted members/owners. Or is there some other problem we should be aware of.  It would be nice to have some clarification. So what is the deal with Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC ???

Patriot

I thought somebody said EK Steering Committee meetings were an open thing.  When and where was the last gathering of the "Steering Committee", and who attended, and where are they steering the county next?  And with whose money & resources? 

It's been pretty hot out.  Hope they didn't have to meet under a tree somewhere in the middle of nowhere.  If so, I hope there was a breeze and plenty of cool, fresh water available.  Of course, as hot as it's getting in the kitchen, maybe an outdoor retreat would be nice.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

Aw Patriot, what I'd give for a tin cup full of cold artesian water right now. It would be so refreshing and might "clear my mind " ;)

Ross

Hey, guess what Elk Konnected gave the kids a lollipop at Longton Free Fair, no charge to slide down the Giant Inflatable Wet  Slipersilide. But wait a minute I have another question was it Elk Konnected that funded the slide or the Elk County Summer Day Camp Grant that funded it? Oh boy more questions?

Any way today at the fair the kiddies played for free on the Giant Inflatable Wet  Slipersilide.  I saw kid there I knew that would not have had money to pay to play, and I was very happy to see them being able to play on it..

But really with the blurring of Elk Konnected and Elk County Government it's impossible to know who paid for the slide until Monday and maybe not then. Kind of bewildering isn't it?

But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Are Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC one and the same? Or are they separate entities?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Mom70x7

Quote from: Ross on August 05, 2011, 07:38:59 PM
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Another option - the members and/or the people that know refuse to respond to bully tactics.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk