Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Quote from: flintauqua on July 07, 2011, 09:41:52 PM
Ross, I don't care how BIG or how small you type, you're still just a Narcisiistic Gadfly

gosh, golly that's narcissistic....if you're going to try to insult someone, at least spell it correctly!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on July 07, 2011, 09:45:52 PM
flintauqua Still bullying. People ask your self if this is the proper thing for a person to be doing if they are an Elk Konnected volunteer?

Ross, I love how you just make stuff up out of whole cloth.  When have I ever said that I am an Elk Konnected volunteer?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

flintauqua

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 07, 2011, 09:51:54 PM
gosh, golly that's narcissistic....if you're going to try to insult someone, at least spell it correctly!

I fixed it, does that make you feel better. 
Typo, not spelling error. 
Too many i's and s's next to each other in too small of font.  Jeez.  :P
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: flintauqua on July 07, 2011, 09:53:08 PM
Ross, I love how you just make stuff up out of whole cloth.  When have I ever said that I am an Elk Konnected volunteer?

Let me see. I think I know the answer to this question. Yes, yes, I do. Just a minute. Let me make sure I get it right.

Ummmmm. The answer is NEVER!

Janet Harrington

Do I win anything? Does that make me smarter than a 5th grader? No? I didn't think so.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on July 07, 2011, 09:56:52 PM
I fixed it, does that make you feel better. 
Typo, not spelling error. 
Too many i's and s's next to each other in too small of font.  Jeez.  :P
You surely know the saying:
Well if it walks like a duck
Quakes like a duck
It must be a duck.

If not a volunteer you mst just be a follower, but I don't believe there is any difference now is there?
Or are you saying you are :
He who steers the steering committee?

you are an admitted members who owns, and runs,
Elk Konnected.

you your Leader?

If not what is your beef here?
Or do you just like running around bullying people?
Why don't you grow up and stop the bullying and use the education you may have recieved at K-State or did you just borrow the Logo.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on July 07, 2011, 09:41:52 PM
Ross, I don't care how BIG or how small you type, you're still just a Narcissistic Gadfly
Apparently you do, it shows by your re-action in your post.
And I see you are now mimicking me with the banner, good job. I appreciate the compliment.
I also appreciate the artistic colorful touch, great job. But I guess that means you are looking for more attention then I am or you are envious and try to out do me. Which is it?
You even mimic me in misspelling, only I don't always call it a typographical error, but you corrected the mispelling, again good job.
And yes, mimicking someone is a strong form of flattery, so thank you very much.  
I know, I too should use spell check more often especially if I were to want to insult or bully someone.
Didn't your momma ever teach you it isn't nice to bully people and to respect your ellders?

I have worked all my life, I served my country, I also vote and pay taxes and I don't especially appreciate papered bullies.
All of which gives me the privlidge to ask questions of an organization that says they want to communicate with the citizens of Elk County. An organization that wants to pull the county altogether. An organization that abuses the Elk County resources and is praised at the Elk County Commissioners meetings because a County Commissioner cannot keep her hats straight. She wears so many hats she says.

Do you have a degree in psychology? No? Do you even have a degree? In what? How to bully?  

A definition from the
World English Dictionary
narcissism or narcism  (ˈnɑːsɪˌsɪzəm, ˈnɑːˌsɪzəm)
— n
1. an exceptional interest in or admiration for oneself, esp one's physical appearance
2. sexual satisfaction derived from contemplation of one's own physical or mental endowments

I feel perhaps that might be better applied to the person using it in a bullying way, Don't you think?
I'm a crippled up old man so that doesn't apply to me, also I'm not papered, fair enough?
Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Leader?

Ross

You know while reading the newspaper I've noticed something interesting.
I believe the paper say's:
            The Elk Konnected/Elk County Summer Day Camp
and        The Howard Elk County Fair

I find it difficult to see a line between the Elk County government and the City of Howard.
and a line between the Elk Konnected organization and Elk County Government What's with that??

And what about that Howard West Elk Junior-Senior high where Elk Konnected attended school?
Read it here  http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1349522561

Well if the orgnization attended school at the Howard West Elk Junior-Senior School shouldn't it be called Howard Elk Konnected????
And really aren't most all of the folowers from Howard???
Don't you think that would go well with the Howard Elk County Fair.

But wait a minute the District Director and Agent 4-H and Ag & Natural Resources called it The Elk County 4-H Fair,
right there on the front page of the newspaper.
IMHO I think he is very right in his title of the fair so other titles must be wrong, right??

And the school is West Elk not Howard West Elk, it is not in side the Howard City Limits even though Howard has wanted to move their city limits. The West Elk school campus is in the County and that is why it is not the Howard West Elk School right???  
Pretty simple, huh?

Who keeps making such silly errors and please don't say it's a typographical error.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Leader?

Catwoman

Slow down and take a breath, Rosco... ::)...You're going to hurt yourself at this rate... ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk