Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on July 06, 2011, 04:51:54 PM
Sorry bullying doesn't work here.

Guess you and Patriot (and a few others) found that out when you couldn't bully those who don't ascribe to your way of thinking off this Forum.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Diane Amberg

Cleaver?  Really? I know there are sharp words being thrown about, but surely that was meant to be clever, not cleaver. I may have to break out my EMT kit yet! No bleeding allowed!

flintauqua

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 06, 2011, 05:22:28 PM
No bleeding allowed!

I think we're following the first rule of playground ball - No Blood, No Foul.   ;D
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Catwoman

LOL  ;)  And I think what he meant was "yourself", not "your self"...And then there was "your'e" instead of "you're"...And then there was that strange abberation on "intelligent"...And to think that I thought the end of the school year would mean no more spelling errors to deal with... ;D :P

Diane Amberg

I just couldn't bring myself to break out my red pencil. My typing is so bad I have to be careful or they'll get me,and rightfully so. But some are too funny to pass up.Yes, I know I'm goofy, nobody has to tell me.

Catwoman

You're just fine, Miss Diane...Just smile!   ;D

Patriot

Thanks to all the folks who are helping keep this thread alive.  Your efforts are appreciated, even if your input consists of malicious libel or pointless distractions & diversions.  Since public dialogue is one objectives here, much of your dialogue speaks volumes about you as individuals.  And the public surely appreciates the insights.

By the way, here's yet more questions.  Have any of you been properly admitted as a members of Elk Konnected, LLC? Would that be as one who has a distributive share, or just a laborer?  You realize, that your personal assets are only protected by the LLC umbrella when you are acting on behalf of the LLC as an admitted member, employee or as otherwise specified in a proper operating agreement.  Are you protected?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Catwoman

I'm sure everyone is practicing safe...Uh...Business, Patsy... ;D

Diane Amberg

Does that include the secret hand shake and pass word? Would having a condo help? I did have, but sold it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk