Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

You see that would be 'dirty laundry' for the county, of which people don't want to shed a bad light upon it's own fine and upstanding peoples......then again, if there is nothing to hide, then put your ;aundry on the line.

However, it has been rumored that this is not the place to discuss ethical behavior.

The questions, however are still within validation asking as a taxpayer.
ready

readyaimduck

QuoteDoes Elk County care who is getting "credit" for the camp?

It has been my upbringing, that you give credit where credit is due, not to build a reputation or a portfolio.
ready

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on June 23, 2011, 07:45:12 PM
Who are the watchers?  Watching what?  In what context? 

That's what I ask.  That would be nice to know.   ECCEF.

Quote from: Catwoman on June 23, 2011, 07:45:12 PM
Are you referring to those of us watching you and a select few others?  Or are you referring to yourselves as you lurk offline, "hidden", reading until you decide to answer?

No and no.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

I guess I'm lost. Is ECCEF now under questioning also? What are they supposed to explain?

Catwoman

The ECCEF (Elk County Council for Economic something-or-other)?  Isn't that the group that for years was trying to bring economic development to Elk County, only to be stymied by one or two who had an obsessive need for control?  But, once that inhibitor was gone, it seemed like that particular council was starting to have the chance to really do some good.  Or do I have it confused with some other council?

jerry wagner

Elk County Community and education foundation i believe

srkruzich

Quote from: readyaimduck on June 23, 2011, 07:47:47 PM
and  yet you just keep coming back with no answers.

Obviously the members WON"T state their names, and the ones that know, won't give them up without permission.

for now.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

The Elk County Community and Education Foundation

http://www.faqs.org/tax-exempt/KS/Elk-Conty-Community-And-Education-Foundation.html

If I'm not mistaken, that's the group that will be taking donations for Elk Konnected, so the donations are tax deductible.  I think that was in the paper recently. 

But that's not the question or the answer.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

QuoteIf I'm not mistaken, that's the group that will be taking donations for Elk Konnected, so the donations are tax deductible.  I think that was in the paper recently. 

But that's not the question or the answer.

That would be a fact, unless you are mistaken.   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk