Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on June 21, 2011, 05:27:22 PM
Maybe the Conservatives have to get up and get mouthy in order to get heard. Cause no one has paid them any attention before.

I think you've hit on something here, Steve.  For years, the liberal progressive agenda has been advancing opposed by a very limited segment of the broader (and conservative leaning) population at large.  Government led social engineering,  big spending/big government proponents and empire building bureaucrats have led us to the brink.  While necessary infrastructures collapse, big government spending on everything from daycare centers in high schools to taxpayer funding of every whim of the moochers in society (like cell phones for the 'underprivileged') and strangling regulation of everything under the sun (like cooking oils and salt in our food).  Now we have reached a breaking point, and the core population have looked up from their quiet apathy to find their country in a total mess. 

Now, that old 'silent majority' is angry.  The trust they placed in their leaders seems misplaced and has been abused.  Egged on by special interests and the 'squeaky wheels'.  The rise of the people shows across the country, from TEA party movements to local citizens who have the audacity to question local government activities.  And the elitist, liberal left, 'free money', buy now-pay later, top down control class really hate the fact they are being called out.  Like spoiled children being told it's bedtime garnished with all the attendant temper tantrums.

As gradpa once said,  "When you've been pushed too far into a corner, try to reason.  But if reason won't work, pick up the nearest equalizer and take back that which is your's.".  I think that's happening today.

And it's happening right here in River City.... with a shrinking population, blown out government budget, local debt at some 50% of revenues (and growing), continued borrowing, paying interest on interest, weak county infrastructure, a seeming addiction to 'free' grant monies, and more, one has to loudly ask, "Who's been driving the bus, and when is the status quo going to change?".

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Can we all be civil and polite.
If you are going to tell me to shutup would you be polite enough to say please. Thank You.
If you want to tell me to go away be pollite and say please. Thank you.
If you don't like this thread, please enjoy one of the other 150 threads on this forum. Thank you.
You have told us this thread is boring and silly and everything else trying to run us off.
Please don't waste any of your time. I believe you are educated enough to know that we are going nowhere.
Thank you, thank you. thank you,
Thank you, thank you. thank you.
In the mean time.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

What are your real goals?

srkruzich

Patriot,

Years ago when i questioned my Dad about why everyone was so upset bout queers coming out of the closet, and i said why don't eveyrone just ignore them.   His wise replay was, if we ignore them, they will eventually grow big enough and scream loud enough that they will take control and get their way and make their lifestyle CHOICE acceptable in society. He was right.  He referenced the other time the conservatives were silent and ignored a group of people. That was when they legalized abortion. He said everyone said nahh it can't happen in the United States.  People in the US have morals.  Sadly the conservatives were wrong.  They found out quickly and with great shock that the morals had gone to hell.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 22, 2011, 12:16:57 PM
Patriot,

Years ago when i questioned my Dad about why everyone was so upset bout queers coming out of the closet, and i said why don't eveyrone just ignore them.   His wise replay was, if we ignore them, they will eventually grow big enough and scream loud enough that they will take control and get their way and make their lifestyle CHOICE acceptable in society. He was right.  He referenced the other time the conservatives were silent and ignored a group of people. That was when they legalized abortion. He said everyone said nahh it can't happen in the United States.  People in the US have morals.  Sadly the conservatives were wrong.  They found out quickly and with great shock that the morals had gone to hell.

Wow.... that's backwards.

Ross

Quote from: srkruzich on June 22, 2011, 12:16:57 PM
Patriot,

Years ago when i questioned my Dad about why everyone was so upset bout queers coming out of the closet, and i said why don't eveyrone just ignore them.   His wise replay was, if we ignore them, they will eventually grow big enough and scream loud enough that they will take control and get their way and make their lifestyle CHOICE acceptable in society. He was right.  He referenced the other time the conservatives were silent and ignored a group of people. That was when they legalized abortion. He said everyone said nahh it can't happen in the United States.  People in the US have morals.  Sadly the conservatives were wrong.  They found out quickly and with great shock that the morals had gone to hell.

I do believe you have hit the nail right on the head. That's what we are talking about right here at home. We need to be more people to be alert. We need more people going to county commissioners meetings and school board meetings. We need people to speak up at these meetings when it needs to be done, not when it's to late.

Elk Konnected.

Ross

Has anyone seen the newspaper yet?
Did Elk Konnected do the ethical thing and apologize for
taking credit for the Elk County Summer Day Camp?

Elk Konnected.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 22, 2011, 12:26:01 PM
Wow.... that's backwards.

I'lll tell you one thing Jerry,, Your ass couldn't begin to fill that mans shoes! He was by far smarter and wiser than you ever will be and You haven't even got a chance at catching up to his legacy.
The man was a REAL PATRIOT and you couldn't find a more Honest or Honorable man on the face of this earth!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Is it liberalism or conservativeism that got our country where is is today?
Banks operating with paper and nothing backing it but more paper.
Mortgages backed by nothing. Home prices driven sky high by the system to generate more
worthless money.
$500,000 mortgages provided for single mothers earning minimum wage, why?
Then all that paper turned into worthless investments?
And now all the stimulus money not once but twice, making our money worth even less.
Quantum Easing, yea fancy words for running the printing press.
Make it sound even better by calling it QE-1 and QE-2.
The fed just said there may not be a QE-3.
It's time to watch because I've been reading they are trying to think up another name to call the stimulus money.
Oh, I think they will print more money with a new name.

In my opinion most all of this is taking place because of a few controlling from their hiding place.

Today the Fed issued an update to its economic projections. The bankers lowered their target for economic growth and raised their forecast for the unemployment rate.

Are things looking good for spending a lot of money?
Should a person even consider spending money they may get in the near future?
Just a couple of things to think about.

Elk Konnected.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk