Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Jo McDonald on June 17, 2011, 05:26:05 PM
I have one more post ----

WHO ARE YOU, THAT WANT THE NAMES OF EVERYONE THAT "OWNS"  ?????  ELK CONNECTED ???????

WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES  ??????

ROSS IS KNOWN BY HIS APPEARANCE AT THE WIND FARM OPEN MEETING.  BUT~~~WHO ARE THE REST OF YOU ??

DON'T YOU THINK IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE TO IDENTIFY YOURSELVES...OR IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH OF YOU....THE INQUISITIVE - DOUBTING ONES??? 

Tell us WHO YOU ARE !!!!!!!!!!

I do believe we have got the message that no one owns Elk Konnected. That it is designed without a board of governors or any real form of management raises the question of who pulls the strings. Elk Konnected is basically a non-entity that is unaccountable for anything it may do. It has protected itself from possible lawsuits by becoming an LLC. How in the world does a non-entity have so much say in the county? It even takes credit for the Elk County Summer Day Camp after admission during the County Commissioners meeting by all three Commissioners that it is in fact an Elk County Government Event. Where are the ethics in that? Will Elk Konnected write a retraction on the front page of the paper, I doubt it.

In MHO this non-entity is even trying to undermine our county government as previously shown. As I said I am happy for LBA acquiring $1000. But they only asked for $500. that kind of thing never happens for any one else, does it. Of course we have Ms. Brummell our Elk County employee working as Elk County Youth Services, on Elk Konnected Steering Committee, the LBA President on Elk Konnected Steering Committee, two County Council members acting like Elk Konnected Boosters just before the reading of the letter. The actions leave a lot to be questioned. In MHO the questions need to be answered and the citizens of Elk County made aware of them. And Elk Konnected with it's ugly attitude towards us is relavent to the Delphi Technique's mentioned in this thread.

It's all just my opinion.

Who steers the steering committee?
Who is the Puppet Master?

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on June 17, 2011, 07:58:33 PM
Ross, are you aware that Jo is the mother of the person that owns the forum?
I think everyone is aware that she is wilma.  Your point is?
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on June 17, 2011, 07:58:33 PM
Ross, are you aware that Jo is the mother of the person that owns the forum?
I wasn't until just a very short time ago.
Thank You.

srkruzich

BTW Wilma, Jo raised teresa didn't she, if she can handle teresa, then i don't think handling ross is a problem for her.

Ross

I did message the owner and said I would sign off the form is she so desires and not return.
And I do mean that. All she needs to do is tell me to go.
I hope that satisfies everyone.

readyaimduck

Well, I have read every post from the first of enception, and I will have to say:

I truly think that Elk County is still a 'good ole boys' county.
That being said....the newly elected comissioners have a long road to hoe if they are going to change that.  If not, then it will be business as usual and the county folk will still get along, do things together and boitch about so-and -sio.

Ross/Patriot and others:  I believe in you stance for what you believe in.   If we don't ask, we won't know.  Unfortunetly we sometimes get the answer:   "you don't need to know".

That doesn't scare me, it makes me wonder what is the end result?  ( Reminds me of a pea and shell game)
However, since I don't live in the county, I  leave it up to you good folks ( and I am serious about  the term 'good')
to duke it out, or die a good thread of a death....or something to that effect.
ready and out....I no longer will interefer in Politics....of which I  hate.

Catwoman

Quote from: srkruzich on June 17, 2011, 07:58:01 PM
LOL quite frankly i think folks are drawn to this thread like bees to honey.
Just can't help themselves.

I agree...It's like watching a train wreck...You just can't help yourself, you have to look, in spite of knowing better. 

the shadow

I have been doing a little research on my good friend, Attorney General Derek Schmidt's website about conflicts of interest and ethics for local government. I didn't have to look too hard considering this was the first question answered in his frequently asked questions area about Local Government. I wonder if either of the commissioners that stand to gain money from this windfarm filed a substantial interest report with County Clerk Kaminska prior to voting on that windfarm?

http://www.ksag.org/page/frequent-questions1#5
1. A local government official voted on a matter in which he/she has a "conflict of interest."Is that legal?

The statutes that address local government officials using their positions for personal benefit are K.S.A. 75-4304 and 75-4305.K.S.A. 75-4304 prohibits local governmental officials and employees from participating, in their governmental capacities, in making contracts with persons/businesses that either employ the official/employee or the official/employee has a "substantial interest" in the business."Substantial interest" is defined at K.S.A. 75-4301a and, generally, means some kind of financial interest.There are exceptions to this general prohibition involving competitive bidding and where the price/rate is fixed by law.

As far as voting on a matter which will affect a business in which a local government official has a "substantial interest," K.S.A. 75-4305 allows an official to vote provided he/she has filed with the county election officer either of the following: a disclosure of any "substantial interest" or a report of the nature of the interest.

Violations of these statutes may result in criminal prosecution and forfeiture of office.

For more information, you can review the statutes mentioned above at www.kansas.gov and access the web site of the Governmental Ethics Commission at http://www.kansas.gov/ethics/

this whole thing smells worse than limburger cheese!

the Shadow---------------------KNOWS!
The Shadow knows!

srkruzich

Quote from: readyaimduck on June 17, 2011, 08:36:02 PM
Well, I have read every post from the first of enception, and I will have to say:

I truly think that Elk County is still a 'good ole boys' county.

Oh no doubt. That is obvious! LOL.  I learned that when i first moved here.

Patriot

Shadow,

It's good for the public to know these things, no?   Thanks for the update.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk