Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

I've posted several times the links to the names of the original members.

jarhead

Quote from Ross:
And no one as tried or even thought of trashing him or anyone else.

I tried to say that Ross but guess I should have worded it different---or maybe not.

Aw hell Mayflower, I will say about anything if Ol Fish will lower my interest rate by one %.
;)

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on June 15, 2011, 01:22:04 PM
What is a registered member?

Wilma,

'Registered' is being used synonymously (and probably mistakenly so) with 'admitted'.  An 'admitted' member is the legal term denoting someone who is an owner (i.e. shares in the profits, losses and/or personal liability protections) of an Limited Liability Company (LLC) in accordance with Kansas laws.  

K.S.A. 17-7663(k) says:  
"Member" means a person who has been admitted to a limited liability company as a member as provided in K.S.A. 17-7686, and amendments thereto, or, in the case of a foreign limited liability company, in accordance with the laws of the state or foreign country or other foreign jurisdiction under which the foreign limited liability company is organized.

K.S.A. 17-7686 says:
Admission of members. (a) In connection with the formation of a limited liability company, a person is admitted as a member of the limited liability company upon the later to occur of:

(1)   The formation of the limited liability company; or

(2)   the time provided in and upon compliance with the operating agreement or, if the operating agreement does not so provide, when the person's admission is reflected in the records of the limited liability company.

(b)   After the formation of a limited liability company, a person is admitted as a member of the limited liability company:...

Such members are the functional equivalent to a partner in a partnership, and they are admitted as members to the LLC based on the Articles of Organization or other Organizational Agreement.  Each usually has a percentage interest in ownership.  In Kansas, the management (voting) powers of an admitted member can be separate from their ownership interest.  Such powers of management are usually established in an organizational agreement entered into by all the admitted members.

Detailed information can be found in the Kansas Statutes Annotated located here:  
http://kansasstatutes.lesterama.org/Chapter_17/Article_76/

I hope that helps.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 15, 2011, 02:30:18 PM

You've repeated this several times. You've also been told that any names you've referred to were people identified prior to the  creation of the limited liability company.  There's no formal kink between the names you say you've posted (though I've read your links & still can't find the names) and admitted members of Elk Konnected, LLC.  Admitted members would have to have been so admitted on or after the date that the Articles of Organization were filed with the Secretary of State.  This fact was pointed out to you in a previous post.  Care to try again?

Ross

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 15, 2011, 02:30:18 PM
That is not the registered members and I've been told several of them are no longer associated with them and that a couple of them have moved from the area. Why don't the registered members speak up?

Who are the registered members of elk konnected?

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on June 15, 2011, 01:45:26 PM
I know Fish as a hard working, honest man and I feel confident Fish would not do any shady dealings at all----but Fish was only one name on the list and like I said---he's really the only one I know to any extent. Now before I get criticized, I see NO ONE saying Fish did anything wrong .
There---now about that loan I need Mr. Fish------I'm joking !!! ;D

I couldn't agree more with your assessment of Mr. Fish.  Good man, without a doubt.  As to his association with the LLC, however, his only documented involvement is that of registered agent.  That, in no way, makes him an admitted member.  I, for one, am not going to assume his role as an owner of the LLC, based on his role as registered agent.

If he, or Mrs. Fish want to clarify any ownership interests he may have, then fine.  Otherwise I won't assume.

As for your loan, there's a rumor that the jarhead special rate (29.99%, compounded hourly) will be available only to you and only on this coming Friday after 3PM.  Go fer it!

Wilma

Maybe there are no registered members because there is no business, just a non-profit organization that has been organized as an LLC because of the possiblility of incurring a liabillty if something happened at one of the events that they conduct.

If what you are questioning is the LLC, then why are you concentrating on Ms. Hendricks?  Surely there are others that you know are connected.  Are they not public enough for your purposes?  Ms. Hendricks is only one on the list that appeared in another thread.  I am sure that she isn't the only one that is still living in Elk County.  In fact, you all have talked about Mr. Fish being the contact person.  You know where to find Mr. Fish.  Have you talked to him?

Have you taken you suspicions to the proper authorities? 

jarhead

Quote from Patriot:
As for your loan, there's a rumor that the jarhead special rate (29.99%, compounded hourly) will be available only to you and only on this coming Friday after 3PM.  Go fer it!

Damn Patriot---I'll be jumping on that deal like a chicken on a June- bug. I'll bet when you were in the military you were one of those guys that loaned money---$5 for $10 !! :)

indygal

Ross, you've made mention a number of times that Elk Falls was "slammed" or "put down" by Commissioner Hendricks, and that no apology was ever issued. Could you elaborate on this for those of us unfamiliar with the "put down" that has upset you so much? What was said? Where was it said, and to whom? Is this something that was in printed form, or something you actually heard her say?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk