Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

I did notice that the Elk Konnected corp is in delinquency.  That if i am not mistaken is supposed to stop them from operating as a LLC until their current doesn't it.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Wilma

Ross, just who have you been questioning that are not giving you any answers?  I think that if someone wants to know more about an organization, they should join that organization, participate as a follower until they are sure they want to be a member.  You can learn more from the inside of a book than you can from the cover.

As far as help from outside is concerned,  how were our 4-H clubs formed originally?  Did some Elk County citizen come up with the idea or was there help from outside?  Same goes for Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, even churches are originally helped by something outside of Elk County.  It has become quite apparent that Elk County needs outside help in getting anything going as anything that speaks of progress is continually shot down by naysayers.

There used to be something called EEFECD, I can't even remember now.  Whatever happened to it?  I think it was for the purpose of promoting Elk County.

I have actually lived in Elk County for only 7 years, but my connections go back to 1947 when my parents bought a farm in Union Center where my mother lived until 1985.  My husband and I owned pasture in the same area for 12 years, until he died.  We bought and I still own property inside city limits of Howard.  I worked in Elk County for 5 years in the 1970's.  I have seen a lot of the history of progress of Elk County.  None of it was accomplished by shooting down the attempts to have what other communities have.  Au contraire, a lot of progress has disappeared.  Now we have someone that (make that several someones) are trying to bring us into the 21st century and give our children a chance at some of the things that bigger communities take for granted.  So what if we have to go to someone outside the county?  If the county would give these citizens a chance to do it themselves, they wouldn't have to ask for outside help.

I'm sorry, but I will not believe that Liz Hendricks is in this for just what she can get out of it.  I will believe that she has found something that has worked and wanted the same chance for Elk County.  If you insist on driving her out of office on whatever pretext, it is the county that will be losing.

Patriot

Quote from: ADP on April 29, 2011, 10:02:17 PM
...The big secret about elk konnected is the fact that there is no board of directors.  They don't have a president, vp, sec, or Sargent of arms.  No one is running the show the show is running itself.

A private company.  Yes.  With all the walls made of lexan and doors that never close.

I would be willing to take you up on your lexan wall & open door pronouncements.  Lexan is a wonderful product, and I'm sure the information requested below, in total, would go a long way toward clearing up any misconceptions that skeptics might have about who Elk Konnected LLC is, how it functions, what its' objectives, methods and outcomes are or have been.  Thanks, in advance, for your help.  Will you or anyone, make available, here on this side of the lexan walls,  the following information for public view?

1.  File stamped copies of the Elk Konnected Articles of Organization and any amendments thereto that are on file with the KS Secretary of State and any pre-organization memorandums, notes or agreements.
2.  Any Operating Agreements, and amendments, created by Elk Konnected, LLC pursuant to KSA 17-7663 et seq.
3.  All records filed with any taxing authority relating to any tax exempt status of Elk Konnected, LLC and any correspondence between Elk Konnect, LLC and those taxing authorities.
4.  Copies of all Annual Reports filed with the Kansas Secretary of State by Elk Konnected, LLC since its' inception.
5.  The name(s) of any Manager, past or present, of Elk Konnected, LLC as defined by KSA 17-7663 et seq.
6.  The names of all persons admitted as members (past & present) pursuant to KSA 17-7686, the Articles of Organization or any operating agreements of Elk Konnected, LLC  also indicating their share of partnership interest in the LLC.  If any admitted member is a corporation, LLC, LP or trust, also indicate the names of that member's directors, officers, partners, or trustees and beneficiaries.
7.  Copies of any contracts, agreements or other documents relating to the ongoing operations or associations that Elk Konnected has with any parties whether admitted members of Elk Konnected or outside parties.
8.  Information reflecting any payments (in cash or services) made to admitted members or outside parties for any services rendered to Elk Konnected, LLC. since its' inception.
9.  Information & records relating to any grants received from government, quasi-government and/or private sources, showing the source, nature and purpose of such grants and the disposition of all grant monies received.
10.  Information & records relating to any loans received from government, quasi-government and/or private sources, showing the source, nature and purpose of such loans and the disposition of all loan monies received.
11.  Any records reflecting all assets (tangible or intangible) owned by by Elk Konnected, LLC, and the net present value of those assets.
12.  Records identifying details regarding any property, real or personal, currently leased or rented by or on loan to Elk Konnected, LLC., including the property owner's name and address.
13.  The name and address of any attorney of record for Elk Konnected, LLC.
14.  The name and address of any Certified Public Accountant or other accountant or bookkeeper currently or previously serving  Elk Konnected, LLC.
15.  The number and total dollar value of all contributions or donations received by Elk Konnected, LLC since its' inception.
16. A listing of all past and present projects and undertakings of Elk Konnected, LLC that provide a community service or are designed to enhance/develop/improve the Elk County community.  Any objective measure of the results of those undertakings would also be helpful.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

frawin

Quote from: Wilma on April 30, 2011, 07:50:07 AM
Ross, just who have you been questioning that are not giving you any answers?  I think that if someone wants to know more about an organization, they should join that organization, participate as a follower until they are sure they want to be a member.  You can learn more from the inside of a book than you can from the cover.

As far as help from outside is concerned,  how were our 4-H clubs formed originally?  Did some Elk County citizen come up with the idea or was there help from outside?  Same goes for Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, even churches are originally helped by something outside of Elk County.  It has become quite apparent that Elk County needs outside help in getting anything going as anything that speaks of progress is continually shot down by naysayers.

There used to be something called EEFECD, I can't even remember now.  Whatever happened to it?  I think it was for the purpose of promoting Elk County.

I have actually lived in Elk County for only 7 years, but my connections go back to 1947 when my parents bought a farm in Union Center where my mother lived until 1985.  My husband and I owned pasture in the same area for 12 years, until he died.  We bought and I still own property inside city limits of Howard.  I worked in Elk County for 5 years in the 1970's.  I have seen a lot of the history of progress of Elk County.  None of it was accomplished by shooting down the attempts to have what other communities have.  Au contraire, a lot of progress has disappeared.  Now we have someone that (make that several someones) are trying to bring us into the 21st century and give our children a chance at some of the things that bigger communities take for granted.  So what if we have to go to someone outside the county?  If the county would give these citizens a chance to do it themselves, they wouldn't have to ask for outside help.

I'm sorry, but I will not believe that Liz Hendricks is in this for just what she can get out of it.  I will believe that she has found something that has worked and wanted the same chance for Elk County.  If you insist on driving her out of office on whatever pretext, it is the county that will be losing.
GREAT POST, WELL SAID WILMA, and I agree fully. I agree completely that Liz is all for helping any group she can in Elk County. I do not think Liz deserves all of the trash being thrown her way. Liz, ignore it and keep on keeping on.

redcliffsw

Gov't grant money...........  Why didn't they use their own money to invest in their own LLC?

It was mentioned that they don't have a Sargent of arms, but the Sheriff was in attendance.

It appears that they don't want opposing views at their gatherings.

Wilma

I didn't see birth certificate listed as one of the documents that should be made public.

srkruzich

Quote from: redcliffsw on April 30, 2011, 09:07:27 AM
Gov't grant money...........  Why didn't they use their own money to invest in their own LLC?

It was mentioned that they don't have a Sargent of arms, but the Sheriff was in attendance.

It appears that they don't want opposing views at their gatherings.

That would only happen in a public meeting. This is a private meeting as in PRIVATE corp. They have the right to deny access to anyone as they are not a government entity.  Kinda interesting that a government entity would use a private corp to limit public discussion.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

If I remember correctly, they did use donations from the original interested people as seed money.  Remember this all goes back to 2007. Isn't that before the wind farm issue?  Perhaps not. Don't forget, leave your guns with the sheriff when you come in to the meetings. ;) It has become obvious that there is some hot blood out there and some people might feel intimidated.

redcliffsw

Yeah, this country is falling apart.  Tyranny appears to be the thing of the future.

But we have the right to oppose it as much as we can.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk