Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Jar, I think I missed something.Who am I supposed to scold about what?

Ross

Boy, Jarhead you ever heard of such denseness, such lack of comprehension?

I am simply amazed and flabbergasted. Wow!

Diane Amberg

Jar, from your post it's hard to tell whether you expect me to scold Pro and Joe, or Ross. Reread it yourself and you'll see what I mean it. Isn't very clear.
I could make an assumption, but you didn't offer me enough money to swat anyone without being sure who the target is.Thanks for the offer though, I can always use extra money. :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Diane Amberg

And snap went the trap. Now I can laugh at who fell for it. HA! Gotta have some fun around here...getting too angry.Time to back off...and no, I won't respond to you know who.   I have people to do that for me, what few  are left. The ones who know, won't respond because they are gone. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Time to take out the short cake, shuck the corn and slice the toms.

jarhead

Diane,
I have no idea what you are talking about---me offering you money to swat someone. Maybe you have been watching some movie involving whips & chains and leather dog collars and getting it and the forum intertwined someway.
If you didn't understand who I was talking about in my reply #6520 that's OK---wasn't real important anyway.

Diane Amberg

Of course you don't.You weren't supposed to.  8)
Too many people are bashing too many people and it does need to stop.
I'm just having some fun. I figure  if we get the issues all tangled up, people will give up and move along to something that makes more sense than "he said she said" and a lot of useless bashing...nothing changes otherwise.

Anmar

Ross, and others.  I think credibility is important.  If I wanted people to take me seriously, I wouldn't spend time here on the forums just arguing to intentionally annoy people.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Ross

Quote from: Anmar on August 02, 2015, 02:44:01 PM
Ross, and others.  I think credibility is important.  If I wanted people to take me seriously, I wouldn't spend time here on the forums just arguing to intentionally annoy people.

I think a little humor is good for the circumstances.
I thin it's rather funny that Diane could not comprehend a simple question from Jarhead and tried to cover it up later with the trap is set.I think it is the funniest and corniest cover-up attempt I have ever read on this thread.

I have had a great deal of pleasure reading the liberals posts and responding.

Where is the bad inpleasure?

As far as credibility all I ask is that people think for themselves and to talk with their friends about the subject matter. I don't ask that they believe anything I post.

I might ask that they attend School Board Meetings or Elk County Commissioners Meetings but that is the extent of it.

redcliffsw

How can that be?

Wasn't it the U S military which changed this country in 1865 with its Republican victory over the Constitution?  Obama talks about changing this country but the Republicans already did that in 1865.

So what's next for the U S military? 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk