Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on April 14, 2012, 06:09:28 PM
;D  Try again, Ross.  Man...Talk about projection...Patriot, you called it correctly but aimed it in the wrong direction.  See what I was referring to, ELK?  Remember...Duck and weave...lol   ;)

If you can provide documented evidence that those you disparage have advocated fascism (not some EK mouthpiece's made up definition) in Elk County, or elsewhere, I would like to see it.  Your failure to back up what you have said or supported in that regard will be a clear case of duck & weave on your part.... and therefore projection as well. 
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Catwoman

Uh huh...You bet.  In the meantime...As you defend the PatRoss method (unsuccessfully, I might add)...There are actually people out there accomplishing good, in spite of you all.  What you call cronyism is actually people who are able to work together to get things done.  It speaks volumes that you don't seem to be able to contribute more than words to the situation in Elk County.  I used to live there and worked every day of those years to better the lives of the people around me.  All you two have done is go on, ad naseum, accomplishing nothing.  When the PatRoss contingent accomplishes something more than being a public nuisance, then that WILL be news!

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on April 14, 2012, 06:28:37 PM
Uh huh...You bet.  In the meantime...As you defend the PatRoss method (unsuccessfully, I might add)...There are actually people out there accomplishing good, in spite of you all.  What you call cronyism is actually people who are able to work together to get things done.  It speaks volumes that you don't seem to be able to contribute more than words to the situation in Elk County.  I used to live there and worked every day of those years to better the lives of the people around me.  All you two have done is go on, ad naseum, accomplishing nothing.  When the PatRoss contingent accomplishes something more than being a public nuisance, then that WILL be news!

Let's see, when was the last local commission meeting you attended, the last time you reviewed our budget/grant/financial documents, saw the handouts of public funds to EK in person, or obtained face to face feedback from local citizens?  Oh, that's right, you have nothing at stake here in the Elk County game, do you?  Why did you leave, anyway?  Speaking of folks who are accused of hiding behind a forum nickname..........

Catwoman

LOL...Oh, Patsy (interesting that you call me out on my using a screen name then you use one yourself...What a joke)...Some of us have lives, unlike some of you choose to deflect, accuse and ask questions like as if you have a clue... ::)  I spent one very long period of time there, going to meetings and being a part of the community there.  I actually contributed while I lived there...What have you contributed to, other than attempting to create migraines for those who actually get something done?   

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on April 14, 2012, 06:48:00 PM
LOL...Oh, Patsy (interesting that you call me out on my using a screen name then you use one yourself...What a joke)...Some of us have lives, unlike some of you choose to deflect, accuse and ask questions like as if you have a clue... ::)  I spent one very long period of time there, going to meetings and being a part of the community there.  I actually contributed while I lived there...What have you contributed to, other than attempting to create migraines for those who actually get something done?   

But I've been outed... how about you, judy.

Catwoman

Patsy...The people whom I converse with on a regular basis know exactly who I am.  My identity has never been hidden from those who actually do have something to do with the welfare of the people of Elk County...And you're not one of them. 

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on April 14, 2012, 07:02:02 PM
Patsy...The people whom I converse with on a regular basis know exactly who I am.  My identity has never been hidden from those who actually do have something to do with the welfare of the people of Elk County...And you're not one of them. 

Did it ever occur to your cloister, that my situation might be the same?  Of course, given the double standards by which you live, that really doesn't matter, does it?

Catwoman

Careful...You are projecting again, Patsy... ;D 

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on April 14, 2012, 07:13:04 PM
Careful...You are projecting again, Patsy... ;D  

And they allow you to interact with children?   ???

When you mature to the point of being able to focus on & debate matters of public policy absent personal attacks, drop back by.

Catwoman

LOL...Is that all the better you can come up with?  Oh, Patriot...Thank you for making this dull evening so enjoyable... ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk