Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Quote from: jarhead on July 12, 2011, 08:39:55 AM
Quote from Catwoman:
Martin Marietta has the corner on the rock market.

That was  when you lived in Elk County, maybe ? The Martin Marietta quarry is in Greenwood county. Not nit picking---just trying to keep you informed.

Jarhead,

I'm not trying to pick a fight, or imply anything about you or your character.  But the last I knew, the working face of the quarry whose main entrance is on 400 east of Severy was in Elk County.  Maybe they have moved back north a little and are in GW county again, but the area that has been quarried straddles the GW/EK line.  Take a look at N 37.60747 W 96.17427 on Google Earth or try my favorite mapping site at http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=37.4695049,-96.263112&z=15

Charlie
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

sodbuster

For Ross. Here is just a teaser for you. I too like the new tone of the thread :angel::

http://web.archive.org/web/20090219231844/http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=661a2b4700b8a25372a5821429a7989c;www
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Patriot

Being organized under the Kansas Corporation Code as a Limited Liability Company infers at least one 'owner' who desires to operate a business while protecting his/her personal assets from liability in the event the company is sued or subject to other actions by creditors.  Why form an LLC if there are no potential personal liabilities to someone frome business operations?  Who is that someone?

LLCs also allow for the distribution of profits among admitted members in the percentages & manner detailed in the company's Organizational Agreement.  Pass-through taxation is another benefit of LLCs as profits are passed to admitted members according to their percentage of ownership as personal income.  The LLC itself, is not a taxable entity, unless it so chooses under the IRS Code.  That condition does not confer non=profit status to the LLC.  That designation requires approval by the IRS under section 501(c)(3) of the tac code.

The bottom line, however is that there is likely an owner or owners somewhere as specified in the LLCs Organizational Agreement.  If someone could post a copy of the EK, LLC Organizational Agreement showing otherwise, that might be helpful.  Of course, were the group not taking tax monies, utilizing government resources, attempting to act as advisers to government, nor so gallantly promoted & supported by some government officials, none of this would be an issue.  But that's not the case.

So, who are the owners (admitted members) that desire personal liability protection behind the veil of an LLC?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on July 12, 2011, 01:46:03 PM
Ross,

There are very sizable organizations in this world that operate without any formal leadership, or with nominal leadership that flows from one person to another as needed, based solely on the consensus of those being led. 

A rather pertinent example would be the Society of Friends, commonly referred to as the Quaker religion.
Give me a break. Elk Konnected is a religous order now?

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on July 12, 2011, 03:56:21 PM
Give me a break. Elk Konnected is a religous order now?

Ross, as so predictably usual, you decide to mis-construe what I posted in the most twisted way you could.  I am so shocked!  :P
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Patriot

Quote from: flintauqua on July 12, 2011, 04:04:08 PM
Ross, as so predictably usual, you decide to mis-construe what I posted in the most twisted way you could.  I am so shocked!  :P

I see the point as being that the two organizations, their intent and operations bear nothing in common.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on July 12, 2011, 04:04:08 PM
It was a stupid post for a supposed educated person. Your goof!
an ya kent acuse me of that. i ain't edumacated, my dog ain't even papered.
But weuns aren't stoopid.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is your Leader?

What are your real goals?

How do you plan to meet your goals?

Mom70x7

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 12, 2011, 11:52:57 AM
I still don't understand why you think anybody "steers" the steering committee. Why aren't they the top? If you have that list, don't you have it all? Why do you think there is anyone else?

Diane -

Ross has chosen not to talk with the people mentioned and share that information on the forum. He keeps insisting that only when they answer HIS chosen method of communication will he accept the information.

Have you ever watched the movie Lost Horizon? There's a song in there: Question me an answer, with these lyrics:

Question me an answer bright and clear.
I will answer with a question clear and bright.
Even though your answer may be wrong my question will be right.

Ross

Quote from: Mom70x7 on July 12, 2011, 04:46:58 PM
Diane -

Ross has chosen not to talk with the people mentioned and share that information on the forum. He keeps insisting that only when they answer HIS chosen method of communication will he accept the information.

Have you ever watched the movie Lost Horizon? There's a song in there: Question me an answer, with these lyrics:

Question me an answer bright and clear.
I will answer with a question clear and bright.
Even though your answer may be wrong my question will be right.

Well thank you mom for speaking for me, very good job.
The song is good. Doesn't that say B.S. is B.S.?
So  lets keep dancing, what do you say?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is your Leader?

What are your real goals?

How do you plan to meet your goals?

Mom70x7

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk