Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on July 09, 2011, 06:55:38 PM
  But I can support anyone that is trying to make things better for the children, etc.  How many of you can say that.

ANYTIME i hear that phrase i shudder and start looking for the group thats gong to screw the taxpayers!!  Thats the mantra of the progressive left. ITS For the children, think of the children.....then wham you get a massive entitlement that sucks taxpayers dollars.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

redcliffsw

Yeah, and these days you might not want your kids involved in much of this stuff.

That's the advantage of living in a rural area until it's spread out there too.

sodbuster

Ross just an offer of help because I support your questions and want to know the answers too. Patriot and Ross you are two very paranoid conspiracy theorists. I was having trouble figuring out why Patriot a former private investigator and you were having trouble getting answers to your questions. They are available if you really want them. I get it you don't want my help. Toil and rant away. Jarhead and Sarge I know some people don't see it the way other do. Ross, regarding my remark about you stating your military service in a situation where it was  not relavent. It was hypocritical of me because my remark was not relavent. Ross, I apologize to you. Carry on boys.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

sodbuster

Quote from: jarhead on July 09, 2011, 04:33:07 PM
Why would you personally feel that way but do not have a problem with someone reminding you over---and over and over, that they are a teacher ,when most times it is irrelevant to the topic ?

Jarhead, good point, but I am not sure who you mean. It does bother me. Angie, Wilma (I don't know if you were a teacher, but you used to correct my spelling like one), Catwoman, Diane, and Warph my favorite teacher and veteran\low level State department employee( Even though I know you were a spook :D).  May you all be admonished because Jarhead says so.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Catwoman

LOL  ;D :o ::)  Well, if Jarhead says so... ;D

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on July 09, 2011, 08:29:32 PM
Patriot and Ross you are two very paranoid conspiracy theorists...

Pretty straightforward accusation, don't you think? If you were qualified to make that diagnosis, you would surely want to base it on more than a series of questions asked about a company and its' open use of government resources, wouldn't you? 

I was having trouble figuring out why Patriot a former private investigator and you were having trouble getting answers to your questions.

Don't know what conclusion you came up with, but from here it appears that those with first hand knowledge are unwilling to engage in any public forum that is open and not artificially moderated... or otherwise not facilitated.

They are available if you really want them.

In reading his thread you should have discovered that those 'answering' the concerns do so with little, if any, first hand knowledge.  If, as you have said, you offer authoritative, first hand answers, then the questions are still posted throughout this thread... answer away.  I'm wondering at this point why you need to 'offer assistance'.... just jumping in with good answers would seem a perfectly acceptable approach.

I get it you don't want my help.

I don't think 'help' is that which is sought.  Answers would be the objective, and if you have them, by all means fire away.  You definitely don't need our permission.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

sodbuster

Patriot, you are an intelligent well spoken person. You are also, a whack job. Continue your diatribes with out the slightest attempt at actually resolving the issue.

David

sodbuster

Six Dogs Mom. Edie these newcomers to Elk County don't take me seriously because I live 1500 miles away in California. I guess that they don't believe that we have county government that needs oversight on the way they use funds. I was wondering if you might consider me for your "boy toy"? If not I am a good cook and love dogs. I could be your personal assistant. My goal would be to run for local government during my off hours if that would be acceptable to you.

David

sixdogsmom

;D ;D ;D David, I would be most flattered to have you as my 'Boy Toy'. Can we negotiate on your fare back to Elk County? Let me know, as I might be able to work out something with my cougar friends, some do need dog sitting, and some need good cookin'. These days, just waving a fan at an overheated body might  be enough. 108 degrees official in Wichita today, it looks as though they have delayed the scheduled electrical upgrade from tonight until a cooler time. My printer still has a little ink, and I would be most happy to print campaign posters for the reformed California fellow who would set our Elk County on the right path. Let me know, and I will begin to plot out the campaign!  :D
Edie

sodbuster

Miss Edie I can make it to Howard on my own. I would first love to visit Moline and swing on the ferris wheel across from the vet clinic to kick off my campaign. I have been spoiled by the perfect California weather and we should discuss if you would allow me to take leave to California during the winter. If not I will winter over and help my EK forum friends improve their county and silence the yahoos. I will also, have to seek the blessing of my family spiritual leader.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk