Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

I was not trying to state that is what EK is trying to do raise up the kids. They are trying to make it so the kids have different experiences. And I do believe one of there goals is to make it so that the youth want to come back and live in their home towns. As for cheerleaders and the commissioners, that is your opinion on them.

I have stated several times that I see your point, but you still come back at everyone with some off the wall comment that you miss read in their post. I support Elk County, all the towns to the fullest, that I can!! I believe that Elk county is very fortunate to have to fine schools and fine people all the way around!!

What, again may I ask, are you going to do with the information once you get it?? As a tax payer, you are allowed to ask questions about things, I totally agree with you and everyone else. Have you brought it up at the commissioners meetings about what the connection is between Elk County and EK? Just wondering!! Have a bright sun shiny day!! Stay COOL!!! Only 102 out there today!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Catwoman

Angie, that question has been asked many times but Rosco seems to be doing his best to not answer the question...What on earth COULD he do with the information he seeks?  Not much.

Hefe de vaca

I guess he could "shadow " them. But then he wouldn't have time to post here! ;D

readyaimduck

QuoteHendricks said she wore many hats and was very supportive of Elk Konnected. Commissioner Liebau expressed the same feelings.

End quote.

Again, conflict much to voting on projects if indeed Liebau, of which asn't been mentioned as a member/follower...whatever
???

Many hats is a web of a weaving that many people can't do....separate the interests and be still be fair.

sixdogsmom

Ross thank you for posting about the meeting on Fraking. I did not know if just anyone could attend as a citizen. I do own property here in Elk county, just not a lot of it, and so I am indeed concerned about this  fragile ecosystem in an area that has fault lines already. Do you think that we need to start another thread about fraking? :( :(
Edie

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on June 30, 2011, 04:00:48 PM
...What on earth COULD he do with the information he seeks?  Not much.

Then again, one never knows for sure.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Not that it matters since it's an invented word, but is the word "fraking" or "fracking?" When I saw it used here in articles about the PA problems it was spelled "fracking," from a derivation of fracturing, as in fracturing the rock to get at the gas. What is the consensus out your way? No, I'm not being picky, I'm just curious. Yes, I'm off the subject but that balloon drooped many moons ago but floats back from time to time.

srkruzich

You folks also gotta remember this takes place so far underground its not going to affect any ground water. They aren't fracking the soil, their deep inside of the rock fracking it. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sixdogsmom

Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk