Windfarm funfacts... a little more sunshine

Started by Patriot, April 22, 2011, 08:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

That's very funny, Sargent Sergeant Janet. I'm glad you caught the sarcasm that I had your phone bugged, seeing how you brought it up in the first place. I will cuss at any time I feel appropriate to get my point across. And as I had already stated in an earlier post, I do not follow the politically correct line. I am who I am and I don't put up no stupid ass fronts. I had the road department secretary check for me, since as you well know I work Monday through Thursday. You had already said that you checked with the cartographer in your previous post and put her number up. I do believe I was the one who put a name with that number to let everyone know who the hell you were talking about. We haven't been on that road since late 2008/early 2009. I know that we were pulled off of that road when it was found out that we shouldn't even be on private property. And to my knowledge there hasn't been any upkeep from the road department since then. By the way, I did work with oldfart or as we called him, Fish, and he knows what he's talking about. I know what I'm talking about and many others that I don't care to drag in at this time know it too. If you think I'm full of shit, keep pushing. Taxpayer money on private property...damn the fringe benefits get pretty good when you're a county commissioner. Please note Janet, that my personal time, I'll do with as I see fit. I'll get on the Elk County Forum and complain about or praise anyone that I want, and that's my right under the first amendment.---MR. KSHillbilly

P.S. Note that I changed my profile picture to Yosemite Sam, not to make light of the truth, but to show how both sides of the card are being played. One side's a liar, the other side's a liar. Look at any county road map and contact the appraiser's office. Talk to Connie Hey.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

Quote from: Janet Weyrauch Harrington on July 07, 2011, 10:20:44 PM
Calling me Sargent Janet. At least I know you read the Independence Reporter. The word is spelled Sergeant. I did not put that ad in the paper. My bosses in Springfield and Wichita did that. I know how to spell Sergeant. Do you?   

Yes any idiot can spell Sergeant. Good catch, but I was quoting the Independence Reporter and that's how they have it in the ad. Sargent. I was just trying to be correct in quoting all of my sources.  :police:
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 07, 2011, 10:43:09 PM
That's very funny, Sargent Sergeant Janet. I'm glad you caught the sarcasm that I had your phone bugged, seeing how you brought it up in the first place. I will cuss at any time I feel appropriate to get my point across. And as I had already stated in an earlier post, I do not follow the politically correct line. I am who I am and I don't put up no stupid ass fronts. I had the road department secretary check for me, since as you well know I work Monday through Thursday. You had already said that you checked with the cartographer in your previous post and put her number up. I do believe I was the one who put a name with that number to let everyone know who the hell you were talking about. We haven't been on that road since late 2008/early 2009. I know that we were pulled off of that road when it was found out that we shouldn't even be on private property. And to my knowledge there hasn't been any upkeep from the road department since then. By the way, I did work with oldfart or as we called him, Fish, and he knows what he's talking about. I know what I'm talking about and many others that I don't care to drag in at this time know it too. If you think I'm full of shit, keep pushing. Taxpayer money on private property...damn the fringe benefits get pretty good when you're a county commissioner. Please note Janet, that my personal time, I'll do with as I see fit. I'll get on the Elk County Forum and complain about or praise anyone that I want, and that's my right under the first amendment.---MR. KSHillbilly

Ah, Robert. You don't have to call me Sergeant. Just Janet will be fine.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 07, 2011, 10:52:42 PM
Yes any idiot can spell Sergeant. Good catch, but I was quoting the Independence Reporter and that's how they have it in the ad. Sargent. I was just trying to be correct in quoting all of my sources.  :police:

Well, like I said, I didn't put that ad in the Independence Reporter. My bosses did.

Patriot

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 07, 2011, 10:43:09 PM
...I am who I am and I don't put up no stupid ass fronts.   ---MR. KSHillbilly

At least those who love you or hate you will base their views on who you really are rather than who you try to make them think you are.  And that's a good thing.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 07, 2011, 08:42:20 PM
If you had read the Topic: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25  (Read 16675 times)
@ http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.0.html you would know that I have a couple of
work related disabilities.

Narcissism  n.  in psychoanalysis, an abnormal love and admiration for oneself.

Note that this individual takes pride in how many times his thread is read, though most of the posts in the thread are his and are the same thing over and over. He seems to only want to get into the Forum record book of carrying on , and on, and on, and on,.........

His quest is no longer about questions , but self glorification. Why else move his dialogue to his original thread?

Narcissis spent the entire day looking at himself in the mirror, this is "his" mirror, and it's obvious he spends all day looking into it.

" A cat heard that the birds in the aviary were ailing. So he got himself up as a doctor, and, taking with him a set of the instruments proper to his profession, presented himself at the door, and inquired after the health of the birds. "" We shall do very well, "" they replied, without letting him in, "" when we've seen the last of you."" ::)

A villain may disguise himself, but he will not deceive the wise. Aesop 8)
A villain may disguise himself, but he will not deceive the wise. Aesop
And Jeffe I think you are doing a very good job but I also think you have let your disguise slip with the continuous bullying?
Do you do that bullying on behalf of Elk Konnected????

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on July 07, 2011, 08:54:03 PM
. . . within a county owned easement
Why??? Why would the county easement need graded and rocked???

I worked for Arco Pipeline for quite a few years and they have so many miles of easment and none of it is graded and rocked for roads.
Just one line runs from Houston, Texas to East Chicago, Indiana and no paved or rocked roads on the easements. It the company needed access they simply talked to the land owner and drove through the pasture. And their right of way covered every imaginable type of terrain.

I have a right of way on my property for a water pipeline and no graveled road.

Can I get a graveled road from the county on the easement. While they are at it perhaps they coukd gravel my driveway??? Just kidding !

jarhead

Wilma

Maybe someone can tell me why Road 5 appears on a 1954 map as running north to Killdeer and Killdeer runnng west to just west of Road 5?  Why would this road be put on a 1954 landowner's map of Elk County if there were not a road there?  And in 1954 only one Perkins owned land in that vicinity and that was only 80 acres.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk