Windfarm funfacts... a little more sunshine

Started by Patriot, April 22, 2011, 08:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Remove all doubt? That's an understatement coming from stupidity. Not calling you ignorant, just stupid of the facts. FACT is that blading and rock plus man hours and equipment were used on privately owned property with no easement and only an idiot who has not checked or an idiot who would like to turn the words around and say that there is an easement without even checking or calling the courthouse to ask about road easements, but none in particular, would keep bringing up that there is an easement across privately owned property that the county and road department has NO moral or legal obligation to upkeep. If there is NO easement there is NO county road. Stupid people cannot grasp what has been said. Current county employees, past county employees and a couple of current county commissioners know exactly what work went on. That's a hell of a lot of people in my corner that KNOW FACTS. None of these statements are false and I would bet my job right into the courtroom with it. ----MR. KSHillbilly
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

flintauqua

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 07, 2011, 09:30:00 PM
Remove all doubt? That's an understatement coming from stupidity. Not calling you ignorant, just stupid of the facts. FACT is that blading and rock plus man hours and equipment were used on privately owned property with no easement and only an idiot who has not checked or an idiot who would like to turn the words around and say that there is an easement without even checking or calling the courthouse to ask about road easements, but none in particular, would keep bringing up that there is an easement across privately owned property that the county and road department has NO moral or legal obligation to upkeep. If there is NO easement there is NO county road. Stupid people cannot grasp what has been said. Current county employees, past county employees and a couple of current county commissioners know exactly what work went on. That's a hell of a lot of people in my corner that KNOW FACTS. None of these statements are false and I would bet my job right into the courtroom with it. ----MR. KSHillbilly

So, I guess that means that you are calling Wilma, and Janet, and the county employees in the courthouse that confirmed the existence of the easement, all liars.  Is that what you are saying?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 07, 2011, 09:11:32 PM
  Your buddy moved his "junk " back to his thread. Not staying away from nada. Seen me respond to his "junk"?

I believe it is you , that can't resist to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Of your true purpose , that is.

How many people do you count in your corner there chief?

The questions were answered , sorry they didn't fit your agenda.

Try re-reading the above fable and see if you can "comprender".

You sir IMHO are simply a bully. Something they try to teach children in grade school not to be.
Please check out http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.msg167661.html#msg167661
See for yourself.

kshillbillys

Quote from: flintauqua on July 07, 2011, 09:33:49 PM
So, I guess that means that you are calling Wilma, and Janet, and the county employees in the courthouse that confirmed the existence of the easement, all liars.  Is that what you are saying?

The only people I am calling liars would be Wilma and Janet and anyone outside of the courthouse. The county employees in the courthouse told me the truth. The conversation that Janet called up there about was just about how big easements are on county roads, not about any particular road. By the way, they are reading and quite pissed at how their words were turned around.

How about you take that K-State emblem down and put up an Arkansas Razorback, Boss?

Janet Harrington

So,
Quote from: kshillbillys on July 07, 2011, 09:43:22 PM
The only people I am calling liars would be Wilma and Janet and anyone outside of the courthouse. The county employees in the courthouse told me the truth. The conversation that Janet called up there about was just about how big easements are on county roads, not about any particular road. By the way, they are reading and quite pissed at how their words were turned around.

So, kshillbilly, you were listening to my conversation on the telephone with the cartographer? How is that possible? I don't remember there being a third person on that phone. And if she is pissed, (as you say she is), I will call her at home tomorrow and ask her. You can call me a liar all you want. I don't really care. I know what I was told and I know what the conversation was about and I know what the cartographer said.  I did not ask how big easements are on county roads. I asked if there was an easement across the hill from Road 5 all the way to Road 7 and Killdeer. The response to me, (after looking at maps, etc.), was, "Yes, there is a 60 foot county right-of-way there." Don't write on here that you know what MY conversation on the telephone was with the appraisers office was. YOU WERE NOT THERE. (That is, of course, unless you have wire-tapped the telephone in the appraiser's office.)

kshillbillys

No, Janet, I haven't wire-tapped the courthouse, just your phone. So maybe there are two sides of the card being played. One is you're a liar. The other is I'm a liar. Everybody, get off your fat asses and call the courthouse. Don't rely on Wilma's know it all ass or Janet's uppity I-know-it-all ass and find out the truth. Because apparently you're damned sure not going to find it on here. The courthouse is open from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday. And again Janet, we at the Road Department appreciate you and your mama calling us all liars. I urge the citizens of Elk County to ask this question: Why rock, blading, man hours and equipment were being used on private property on a non-existent county road. Contact the cartographer, (we'll put it in layman's terms, mapmaker), county appraiser, road department, any of which can tell you. Now Sargent Janet, go back to your security job and rattle them doors.----Mr. KSHillbillys

Janet Harrington

Let me out of here! Let me out of here! Get me a mouth piece! I want a "habus corpeas"!

Yosemite Sam (Big House Bunny (1950))

Bugs Bunny: Your move first, Sam. C'mon, pick a card.
Yosemite Sam: All right! Don't rush me. I'm a-thinking... and my head hurts. (Bugs Bunny Rides Again (1948))

kshillbillys

WTF are you talking about? I think your damn cheese done slid off its' cracker.....

Janet Harrington

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 07, 2011, 10:04:34 PM
No, Janet, I haven't wire-tapped the courthouse, just your phone. So maybe there are two sides of the card being played. One is you're a liar. The other is I'm a liar. Everybody, get off your fat asses and call the courthouse. Don't rely on Wilma's know it all ass or Janet's uppity I-know-it-all ass and find out the truth. Because apparently you're damned sure not going to find it on here. The courthouse is open from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday. And again Janet, we at the Road Department appreciate you and your mama calling us all liars. I urge the citizens of Elk County to ask this question: Why rock, blading, man hours and equipment were being used on private property on a non-existent county road. Contact the cartographer, (we'll put it in layman's terms, mapmaker), county appraiser, road department, any of which can tell you. Now Sargent Janet, go back to your security job and rattle them doors.----Mr. KSHillbillys

Mr. Hillbilly, I have not called you a liar. I have said what I was told. I don't know what the road department secretary told you. I have not called her. I have not called any of the road department liars. And, as oldfart said, the rock, blading, man hours and equipment used on that property happened when he worked there. I have no idea if it is going on now. I haven't been up there for 6 years. Don't say that I am saying that stuff because I am not.

I have urged these people on here to call the courthouse and has anyone done it? Not to my knowledge and apparently not to your knowledge.

The comment about tapping my phone had better be in jest, Hillbilly. Federal offense, there, ya know. But of course I know you are just trying to get me riled. Calling me Sargent Janet. At least I know you read the Independence Reporter. The word is spelled Sergeant. I did not put that ad in the paper. My bosses in Springfield and Wichita did that. I know how to spell Sergeant. Do you? And if you want to put it in layman terms about who to call, let's just put her name out there. Call Connie Hey. She is the cartographer and a good one at that.

Have I ever used cuss words on here to describe anything? No. Have I ever gone to name calling on here? No. Have I ever called you anything, except Robert or by your profile name? No. You want to know why? Because I can get my point across without any of that. I can see, though, that you have to sling the name calling. But, you just go right ahead and continue. I know it makes you feel better.  

Janet Harrington

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 07, 2011, 10:10:28 PM
WTF are you talking about? I think your damn cheese done slid off its' cracker.....

Just writing quotes from Yosemite Sam there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk