Simply Amazing..

Started by Varmit, April 06, 2011, 04:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

So it all comes back to what I have been trying to tell you and finally gave up on.  WE, the PEOPLE, are responsible.  So, please stop blaming Obama for everything bad.  Put the blame where it belongs, then do something about it.  Find the people that will do the job and persuade them that they need to be where their mouths are.  Don't blame the Democrats when the Republicans continually block whatever they want to do.  Don't blame the Republicans when the Democrats do the same thing.  What we need are some honest Replublicrats or Democans.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on April 08, 2011, 12:47:17 PM
So it all comes back to what I have been trying to tell you and finally gave up on.  WE, the PEOPLE, are responsible.  So, please stop blaming Obama for everything bad.  Put the blame where it belongs, then do something about it.  Find the people that will do the job and persuade them that they need to be where their mouths are.  Don't blame the Democrats when the Republicans continually block whatever they want to do.  Don't blame the Republicans when the Democrats do the same thing.  What we need are some honest Replublicrats or Democans.

You know this is the best congress we have had in years.  A Few democrats in the house, a few republicans in the house and a third party to make them behave and on top of that a split senate.  Gotta love gridlock.  The Best congress is the congress that is on vacation!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

Ohmygod!!!  You still don't get it!  It doesn't matter if the Repub.s or Demo.s are in power, it doesn't matter who you vote for!!  THE OUTCOME IS ALWAYS THE SAME!!  That is exactly what I'm talking about. 

In case you missed it I'm not blaming obama for anything, and haven't in quite a while.  We don't need honest Republicrats or Democrats..what we need is NO republicans or democrats...or moderates, conservates, libertairans, or any other type of politican.  We don't need somone to tell us what we can or can't do.  Since day one the government of this country has only grown.  No matter who it is that is in power.  The bigger the government the less power people have over their own lives. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Isn't this the way the Founding Fathers set it up?  Were they wrong?  Are you saying, basically that the United States has never been a good idea?

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on April 08, 2011, 02:16:05 PM
Ohmygod!!!  You still don't get it!  It doesn't matter if the Repub.s or Demo.s are in power, it doesn't matter who you vote for!!  THE OUTCOME IS ALWAYS THE SAME!!  That is exactly what I'm talking about. 

In case you missed it I'm not blaming obama for anything, and haven't in quite a while.  We don't need honest Republicrats or Democrats..what we need is NO republicans or democrats...or moderates, conservates, libertairans, or any other type of politican.  We don't need somone to tell us what we can or can't do.  Since day one the government of this country has only grown.  No matter who it is that is in power.  The bigger the government the less power people have over their own lives. 

Geeze varmit you really have gone off somewhere wierd.  Yes we do need government.  In case you haven't noticed, they are the ones who have the military.  Without it, we wouldn't stand much of a chance in todays age.  I do agree we do not need this government, but that of what was originally set up removing all the extra useless departments and tentacles that have grown since. 

I've always said we could eliminate 50% of government and we would be fine.

Warph

It doesn't matter blaming the average citizen.  No matter how they vote, the bureaucrats, lobbyists and the regulators will be sitting there, waiting.... waiting to pounce on the poor clown that was just elected, be he/she demo or repub.  That's Politics.  It has been that way for many, many decades. 

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

So what do we do about it?  Something has to change.

srkruzich

All:
God save your majesty!

Cade:
I thank you, good people—there shall be no money; all
shall eat and drink on my score, and I will apparel them all in one
livery, that they may agree like brothers,
and worship me their lord.

Dick:
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

Cade:
Nay, that I mean to do.

INclude the politicians with the lawyers.

Varmit

Quote from: Wilma on April 08, 2011, 02:57:44 PM
Isn't this the way the Founding Fathers set it up?  Were they wrong?  Are you saying, basically that the United States has never been a good idea?

Nothing built on genocide, slavery, extortion, or theft is a good idea.  Were the founders wrong?...absolutely.  Just look at the original constitution.  It did not apply to all people.  Just white male landowners. 

Quote from: srkruzich on April 08, 2011, 05:05:22 PM
  Yes we do need government.  In case you haven't noticed, they are the ones who have the military.  Without it, we wouldn't stand much of a chance in todays age.   

I think we would.  Simply turn over control of the military to the military.  I would think that an entrie populace armed, trained, and prepared to fight would present more of a deterant than an overstreched and restrictive "military". 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

That was then.  The Constitution was written is a way that allowed for amending and amend it they did.  It doesn't apply only to white male landowners anymore.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk