PUNS for a bit of humor...............

Started by patyrn, April 05, 2011, 07:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.....................

Ross

Two wrongs do not make a right. ... but three lefts do.

Ross

Have you heard about the new Political Trivial Pursuit game?... All questions; no answers.

larryJ

My family were all farmers, outstanding in their field.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Speaking of farmers,he was shocked when he saw his poultry dancing chick to chick.

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Do restaurant patrons in Prague always get separate Czechs?
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Long a** pun:

A large corporation occupied the 26th floor of a high rise office building. Three of the workers shared a corner office with a large plate glass window. Their names were Dee, Mel and an older, more formal Chinese gentlemen who went by the name D. Song. One day a large hawk crashed into the plate glass window leaving a large crack. The office manager explained to the three workers that glazers would becoming the next day to remove the cracked window. He warned them to be cautious because the glazers would have to leave the window space open for most of the day. This was because the replacement window would have to be cut to size and lifted into place. There would only be a low sill near the floor separating the office from the outside world. The next day the glazers removed the window. A bee flew into the office and Mr. D. Song chased the bee with a rolled up newspaper. Unfortunately he tripped over a wastebasket and over the window sill to his death. The office manager rushed in after hearing the horrified screams and immediately sized up the situation and said:

D. Song is over but Mel-n-Dee lingers on.

--Warph

-- Warph

larryJ

He had an affair with the milkmaid, you know, the udder woman.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Warph

Two maggots were fighting in dead Earnest

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk