Great treat!

Started by Joanna, March 25, 2011, 09:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

I got a gift of flathead from Jarhead this week. Just wanted to let you all know that he's a super fisherman!

larryJ

It's nice to know he is good at something.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

Jeezze Joanna.. you can quit sucking up.. he already gave you the fish...  ::)
I bet my cousin Jimmie caught it .. Ronnie probably just snatched it away from the McDonald cache and brought it to you real fast..  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Sarge

Quote from: Joanna on March 25, 2011, 09:29:18 AM
Jarhead . Just wanted to let you all know that he's a super fisherman!

HAW!!!  Now there's a statement that's worthy of a belly laugh!!!!!
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

jarhead

Teresa,
You are so funny joking about ol Sarge being a fisherman. You were joking weren't you ? I will confess I have seen ol Sarge catch a few fish, if you count stunted Blue Gill and Punk'n seeds. Even then I have to take the hook out of their mouth because he's afraid there might be a spider hiding in the fishes mouth.  What a sissy boy---now before he spouts off back that I am afraid of mice & rats---who in their right mind aint. You ever see the fangs on a rat ? One of them puppies ever latches on to your neck it would be like a saber tooth tiger attack !!!I'm getting the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.
Larry, you little comment was like you thrust a dagger thru my heart.

larryJ

Now see, there ya go.  I made the statement that it was nice to know that you were good at something.  I meant it as a compliment.  I am sure you are good at many things, but nobody has ever come right out and said so.  So, it was nice to know you were good at something.

(did I cover that okay, Warph?)

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

greatguns

Sure wish Jarhead would be so nice to his cuz.

Sarge

Quote from: larryJ on March 26, 2011, 03:32:50 PM
.  I am sure you are good at many things, but nobody has ever come right out and said so. 
Larryj

The only thing he is good at is sitting on his dead ass in the recliner eating, sleeping and watching TV.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

jarhead

You left out drinking beer, Sarge.
Guns, send Rita down and I will give her some fish. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk