Need Help Again

Started by Wilma, March 14, 2011, 06:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

The tray on my scanner is foggy.  What should I clean it with or is it a lost cause?  I have had it for 8? years.

Patriot

It sounds as if you have a flatbed scanner (open the lid lay down document on glass plate and scan).  If so, consider using an eyeglass solution (in moderation) and clean with a dry, lint free cloth.  Just like your fine glass mirror.  If it's a feed though only (without a glass plate, you may be outta luck. ;D
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

I need a vacuumn cleaner that gets to the edges and corners.  What kind should I look for?

Janet Harrington

Mother, are you talking about corners on the scanner or corners in your rooms?

Wilma

Room floors, of course.  Who ever vacuumns their scanners?

Judy Harder

Well, I thought you were vacuumning your scanner.........thought about telling you to use a can of Air
Oh corners, you might just ignore or move a piece of furniture where you can't see it.
Pretend it is just a new pet and when Christmas gets here throw some glitter on it and call it decorations......LOL
I keep cobwebs in corners for halloween decorations.........never look up, so if anyone ever objects or points one out,
that is what I tell them. Good thing I am blessed with a Government Homemaker.........LOL
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Wilma

Personally, no floor is clean unless it is done on hands and knees.  It bothers me to run the vacuumn, then see a line around the edge of the room where the vacuumn couldn't reach and I can't get down to it anymore. 

Is there a vacuumn cleaner that will get to the edges and into the corners?

Judy Harder

If you believe adds there are. but personally I don't know of any. Professional cleaners maybe.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Wilma, upright or tank type?

Wilma

I find it easier to push an upright than to drag a tank type.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk