Be Mine, Valentine

Started by Diane Amberg, February 14, 2011, 10:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Happy Valentines Day to all my friends out there in forum land. Anybody doing anything special?

larryJ

HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Wilma

I have a couple of elderly friends that I send cards to during the year.  Not being able to go shopping for valentines, I resorted to making them this year.  After all the preparation and trials to get the right results, I proceeded to print two copies of the valentine.  This is copy of the result.  Needless to say, the printing had to be done again, this time turning the copy over.

Diane Amberg

Clever idea. I like the modern sayings showing up on the little hearts now. Fun

Judy Harder

the dogs and I went for a walk, I got my laundry done for one more week and the rest of the day will just be the same.
No mail except catalogs and invitation to my oldest grandson's wedding in May.
I want to go badly, but my finances are so low maybe if I start walking now, I will get to Wisconsin by then. LOL
I am praying and leaving it up to God to get me there..........each time I get a little stash, everything else goes up....*sigh!*
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Roma Jean Turner

My friend called me at 5 after midnight last night to wish me a Happy Valentine's  Day.  (He lives in Kansas City).   I appreciated that, it was fun to get.

Ms Bear

I started picking strawberries when I was 5 years old and living in Oregon.  Nobody told me then that when I was 65 I would be dipping strawberries in chocolate.  That is how I spent today from 8 am to 5 pm.  Ate one and don't care if I don't see another one for a long time.

Wilma, your cards are pretty.

Hope everyone has a nice Valentine Day.

Roma Jean Turner

OMG. My next door neighbor just brought me a platter with 8 chocolate cupcakes with various icing and 4 brownies with Hershey kisses on top.  If you don't hear from me for a couple of days I will probably just be laying here in a self induced sugar coma.  Happy Valentine's everyone.

Janet Harrington

Jason Miller at Poplar Pizza, made chocolate covered strawberries. I worked for Joanna's Designs delivering valentine flowers today. Anyway, Marty, Joanna's husband, bought some from Jason and brought them to the flower shop. I ate one. It was delicious.

I so loved delivering the flowers today. it was a lot of fun. Thank you, Joanna, for the opportunity to have some fun today.

greatguns

Mine was special.  Went shopping in Wichita with my Mother and had a wonderful lunch at Logan's Roadhouse.  Took valentine's to my niece and her family in Howard.  Came home and cooked supper for my valentine.  A very good day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk