TRIGG, Martha "Jane" - b. July 15, 1947 - d. January 29, 2011

Started by rosewolf, January 29, 2011, 12:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosewolf

Jane Trigg of Elk Falls passed away at her home on January 29, 2011. She was 63 years old. She leaves behind her husband Sam Trigg, four children, Nina Teska of New Mexico, David Trigg of Oklahoma, Mary Torres of Kansas and Jim Trigg of Kansas. She also leaves behind 10 grandchildren. More information will be posted at a later time.

Nina Teska

sixdogsmom

I am so sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed visiting with her, and sharing her love of plants. May God give you and your family comfort. Edie.
Edie

rosewolf

Thank you Edie. I hope to reopen the greenhouse in the spring as soon as I get moved up there this summer.

Clubine Ranch

So very sorry for your loss. I enjoyed working with Jane at WE. She will be missed. Take care. Barbara

Jo McDonald

My condolences to you and your family.  
May God comfort you at this very difficult time.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

painted

Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends.

jarhead

Nina,
We are so, so sorry to hear about Martha Jane. Our thoughts are with Sam and y'all
Ron & Joyce

Janet Harrington

So sorry to hear about Jane's passing. May she rest in peace. I believe that Mary Mitchell is her sister. Am I correct on that?

patyrn

Martha "Jane" Trigg, age 63, a resident of Elk Falls, Kansas, passed away Saturday, January 29, 2011 at her home.  She was born on July 15, 1947 in Great Bend, Kansas, the daughter of Thomas Jones and Lora Bell (Donner) Jones.

On July 16, 1965, Jane was united in marriage to Samuel Levi Trigg in Longton, Kansas.  Jane was a member of the First Baptist Church in Howard, Kansas.  She enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren and making sure they had plenty to eat.  Jane owned and operated a greenhouse for many years.

Jane is survived by her husband, Sam, of the home; two sons, Samuel David Trigg of Bartlesville, Oklahoma and Jim Trigg of Longton, Kansas; two daughters, Nina Teska of Clayton, New Mexico and Mary Torres of Auburn, Kansas; two brothers, John Paul Jones of Salina, Kansas and Thomas Jones of Oklahoma; one sister, Mary Mitchell of Howard, Kansas; and ten grandchildren.  She was preceded in death by her parents.

Funeral services were held at 1:30 p.m. Thursday, February 3, 2011 at the First Baptist Church in Howard, Kansas with Pastor Gene DeWitt officiating.  Visitation will be from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at the funeral home.  Interment will be at Elk Falls Cemetery, Elk Falls, Kansas.  Family suggests contributions be made to the Harry Hynes Hospice and may be left with the funeral home.  Online condolences may be left forthe family at www.countrysidefh.com.  Arrangements are under the direction of Countryside-Zimmerman Funeral Home, 206 E. Washington, Howard, Kansas 67349.

(taken from the Countryside Funeral Home website)

Lookatmeknow!!

Jane was a wonderful woman!! She will be greatly missed!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk