Where's Warph?

Started by kshillbillys, January 20, 2011, 09:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

Hang in there Warph!  We all miss you.

kshillbillys

Yes we do! Get well soon!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

frawin

WARPH, sorry to hear you have been sick, hope you are better soon. Warph, I would really like to hear what you have to say about the unrest in the Middle East. My concern is that it is going to spread into to several other countries there and cause major problems in the World oil supply.

Roma Jean Turner

Jennifer, I really like your logo, very well down.

Frank, that is my concern as well.  Glad I like to ride a bicycle.

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Sarge

I don't know how anyone could like riding a bicycle. Riding a bicycle demands physical exertion to which I am highly opposed.

Hey Warph, I hope you heal up quick.

You know Frank, I think the situation in the middle east will affect more than the oil supply.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

frawin

Sarge, I agree with you completely. The Middle East is very unstable and there could be attempts in several countries to overthrow their current leaders. America is going to face a severe energy shortage in the furture. We keep selling pickups with big  gas guzzling engines, many if not most of these pickups are not used for anything but to ride around in. I see lots of big Dodge Pickups, duallies, 4 door that are never used to pull or haul anything. We have got to change our attitude on energy, we no longer have priority over the world oil supply. China, India, Japan and other developing countries want their share and the price is going up . Nearly everyone of my neighbors have big V-8 pickups and not one of them use them for hauling or pulling anything.

Teresa

Quote from: Sarge on February 03, 2011, 08:23:28 AM
I don't know how anyone could like riding a bicycle. Riding a bicycle demands physical exertion to which I am highly opposed.

We are sooooo related!  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Thankx guys.  I'm back to (almost) my ol' self again and feeling pretty cocky and ready to kick some butt on the Politics section.    
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Roma Jean Turner

can't wait to watch you in action again Warph.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk