Where's Warph?

Started by kshillbillys, January 20, 2011, 09:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

We've been wondering where Ol' Warph has been....Haven't seen or heard from him on here since November of last year.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

That's a mighty fine question you ask.  His last post was at 8pm on December14th.

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11072.msg152215.html#msg152215

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

frawin

We have been wondering about Warph also. We really miss his common sense and broad knowledge. We hope he is OK and just taking a break from the Forum and will come back soon. Patriot is the next best thing to Warph when it comes to common sense and knowledge. Patriot KEEP ON KEEPING on.

sodbuster

I miss Warph, Slappy, Kamber, and the gang at the 19th hole in Suprise. Warph come back soon you are missed.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Teresa

I've tried to get a hold of him.,. He doesn't answer...
I'm starting to be concerned myself...  :(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Warph got back with me..
this is the scoop..

He has been sick for a couple of months. He came down with Valley Fever and pneumonia, went into the hospital Dec. 17th for 29 days. He's been home now for two weeks and still pretty weak ...but getting stronger each day.  They say it takes 6 to 8 months to get over Valley Fever. His pneumonia seems to be gone.  He said he has only been on the computer 2 times ..and was only on for a few minutes.. He still doesn't feel like being on.. He said to give him a few weeks and he should be back on the forum. He said to tell everyone on here "Hi"  and that he misses being on the forum..

Here's what Valley Fever is ...
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/valley-fever/DS00695

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Whew! I knew he was alive because I checked the Sun City, Surprise area obits and nobody of his age popped up. So sorry he has been so ill but glad to hear he is on the way to recovery. They have had a real epidemic of Valley Fever out there in 2010, but that never crossed my mind for him.

sodbuster

Thank you Teresa for finding out what was going on with Warph.  I have wanted to get his input on how the changes in Egypt and Tunisia will effect the world. Also, I know from my own 29 day stay in the hospital that there must be some insurance conspiracy that keeps it from being 30 days. Maybe Larry, Warph, and I can start a thread on what it is like to not be able to breathe during the day.  In California they call what Warph has San Joaquin Valley fever, which is common to the desert areas of the South West. Warph, I know after my 61 day stay in the hospital\nursing home after the fire, it took me a while to get back on the forum. Take care of yourself and know that you have friends all over the country waiting for you to return. What do you think the odds are that I can get Nancy Pelosi to send you a get well e-mail? I think I can. My worry is that it will cause you to choke to death? Let me know when you feel it is safe enough for you to hear from the botoxed doe-eyed minority speaker of the house. ;D

David Alexander
"Repulican in the heart San Francisco" 
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

sixdogsmom

I am relieved tp know that Warph is okay, and further relived to know that due to his disease he will not be uttering Valley-speak!  8) 8) Get well soon dude!
Edie

Ms Bear

So glad to hear Warph is okay.  I have missed his comments on here.  Take your time getting back on but do try to hurry.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk