Just a few tips...

Started by Varmit, January 06, 2011, 09:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Sorry Jarhead, no can do...cattails make me sneeze.   

You're right about the poncho liners being slick. But you can solve this by sewing it inbetween two pieces of cotton or wool material.  Just be sure to sew in a zipper so the liner can be removed, makes washing easier.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Another item that has a thousand and one uses and should be included in every Bug Out bag...heavy duty zip ties.  Can be used as make-shift cuffs, quick and secure turniquets, and they greatly aid the construction of a more permanent type shelter. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Pam, quick question...what the hell is a Saskatoon?

jarhead

Billy, you dumb shit---that's that big hairy ape-thing that they have in Oregon--aint it ? :)

kshillbillys

scat coon is in the white house....... im bad thats saskatoon. ::)
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jarhead

OK, Varmit, I aint Pam and I also wondered what a saskatoon was so looked it up. It's a berry that grows in Alaska, Canada and NW U.S.. When you go to Alaska to pick some tell Sarah ol Ron said 'Howdy"---and bring me back a cooler full of halibut filets !!

Varmit

Jarhead you dummy, you're talkin 'bout the sac..saks...sakawe...Bigfoot.

And I ain't goin to alaska, its too damned cold.  You'll have to settle for catfish.

kshillbillys

varmit dont eat any berrys off of big foot :-X

Varmit

Hillbilly, not only is you nasty...thats just plain wrong.

kshillbillys

sac..saks..sakawe/ saskatoon or sasquatch dont eat it if you cant say it in public. :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk